I have forgotten my password and I verified my first code but my second code doesn't?

Discus and support I have forgotten my password and I verified my first code but my second code doesn't? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I copy and paste my second code and says its the wrong one. 1840e26d-84b4-4a12-82f0-4baf13a63960 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidMcKenzieDD, Apr 18, 2023.

1. I have forgotten my password and I verified my first code but my second code doesn't?

I copy and paste my second code and says its the wrong one.

:)

DavidMcKenzieDD, Apr 18, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

I have forgotten my password and I verified my first code but my second code doesn't?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're having this issue and I'll do my best to help, as I understand your concerns about the privacy of your account and how annoying not being able to access it can be. Situations where our email account with personal information, contacts, messages and even our documents are really involved are a little more delicate.

In order for me to be able to help you, I would need to know in detail what is going on. Could you tell me?

Does your account have two-factor protection? If yes, you will only be able to reset it in two authentications. For this, you need to have access to more than two security options that you registered in your account.

If you don't have access, or if it doesn't work, you'll have to use Microsoft's online validation form. You can access it at the link below:

https://www.aka.ms/acsr

Remember that you are responsible for keeping this information up to date. Microsoft gives the user full access to add as much security information as they want.

Depending on the information you filled in, if it differs greatly from the actual information, they may not respond. Because there is a minimum criterion that artificial intelligence investigates to send them.

The validation period can take from 24 to 72 hours. Try to fill in as much information as you have and wait.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. Wille M. Win User

In that case, I recommend filling out the form I recommended in my first answer. The validation period can take from 24 to 72 hours. Try to fill in as much information as you have and wait.
  4. DavidMcKenzieDD Win User

I don't remember any other passwords even as that I still can't get in.
  5. JeffC7 Win User

Changed email for account, can't log into XBOX live anymore

Thanks for the replay but I tried that already. First link is how to change alias which I already did. I chose add an existing email and put my sons email in, it sent the code and verified adress. Everything looked like it worked but we cannot log into
    xbox live while signed in with new alias email.

Second link tells you how to find your email or password if you've forgotten it and that's not the challenge i'm having. I know my Microsoft email and also the new one I just added.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

After I submit password to login it closes screen and does nothing

I can’t login to an account on my console. I know the 6 digit password, but when I enter the microsoft password it doesn’t say if it’s right or wrong. It loads for a second then closes the screen and doesn’t login.
    Sorry to hear it. It sounds like you have a parent code on your account. If you've forgotten the passcode for the console then you'll need to have the person who set it enter the wrong passcode 3 times. After that they'll be required to enter their password
    to get on the console and change the code
Thema:

1. I have forgotten my password and I verified my first code but my second code doesn't? - Similar Threads - forgotten password verified

2. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  3. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  4. Help! My husband has forgotten his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My husband has forgotten his password: Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can...
  5. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?: Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being locked out. Please can I speak to someone to...
  6. Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it: My son has forgotten his password for his Xbox account andi amstruggling to locate the part of my account that holds it, to have it changed. Any help is much appreciated...
  7. Daughter has forgotten password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughter has forgotten password: My daughter has a hotmail account that is only used to sign into Minecraft, playing on a Nintendo switch. She has forgotten the password and can no longer log in. I have followed the reset process...
  8. I wan to know if i can get the forgotten password and email to my old gamertag which i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wan to know if i can get the forgotten password and email to my old gamertag which i have...: I wanted to get a gamertag for my xbox which I always use come to find out there was one already made so i wanted to knew that person only again to find out that person it me. I know this because...
  9. After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...: Hi there, After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve been asked to log back into my account and have forgotten the password (I’m currently writing this on my second account). My Xbox account was set up...
  10. I've forgotten the password to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've forgotten the password to my xbox account: I've forgotten the password for my xbox account 0a277520-d228-4e68-ae17-0b9d436a01a8