I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account

Discus and support I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning, I have a problem, I forgot what microsoft account i have used for minecraft, i have the email i used before, dont remember if it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dqrkxr p0g, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Dqrkxr p0g
    Dqrkxr p0g Guest

Good morning, I have a problem, I forgot what microsoft account i have used for minecraft, i have the email i used before, dont remember if it was before or after migrating exactly, i am also still logged in on Lunar Client but i would like to know the email

Help would be apprieciated

:)

Dqrkxr p0g, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

You will have to use the possible email/username and password combinations you think are linked to that account. With that, you'll be able to find which login details are for which account.

I hope this helps.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Forgot the email I used on my account

Hello T, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account.
    When we lose access to our accounts, we can try to recover it by following all the recommendations available in this related article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

The gamertag is not enough proof of account ownership.

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can change account details, or send password reset links to you, this is for security policies.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I forgot what email I used for a Xbox account

Hi MostafaAlkardawi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Sorry but there is no option to track down the email just by using the Gamertag but I have here a link that may help you out: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. WPAK Win User

I forgot my email that used for my account

Hi there,

-

the best thing to do is to contact Xbox Support (by Phone), they should be able to find which account it is and cancel the subscription. They will likely aks you some verification questions to be sure you are the owner, but if you have the payment option
    details etc, it should be ok

-

To contact them use this link:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account

Hello Nikita Tyurin,

Thanks for your reply.

May we confirm if you have added your phone number?

Did you recall securing your Microsoft account with another email account?

We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Thema:

1. I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account - Similar Threads - forgot email used

2. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  3. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  4. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  5. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...: Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it? It has been a good few years since I've played on it and I would love...
  6. Forgot email used for my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email used for my minecraft account: Hi, I've forgotten the email that I used for my Minecraft account. I was able to recover it about 2 years ago, but me being me forgot to save it somewhere. Now I can't find out how to get to live...
  7. Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet: So I created an account on Minecraft and I bought the game but when trying to move to new tablet I was not able to remember the email I used for Microsoft account, I have the order number and...
  8. Forgot the email I used on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used on my account: I forgot which email I used on my xbox account. I know the user tag name associated with the account as well as the picture used. This account is my account with the xbox live gold subscription on...
  9. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  10. I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....: I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the gamertag? c9218ef8-f2b5-4e50-9888-cd601623f8cd