I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

Discus and support I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kdfhymhm tthtpwph, Dec 9, 2023.

1. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

I need help quickly!

I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form I just instantly fails me due to automation. I have tried to find ways to contact actual Microsoft employees to possibly assist me but had no luck. I know all of the info to the account other than the password and the phone number linked to the account. It has gotten to the point where my "Sign-in is blocked" and I cannot even attempt to guess the password. I am hoping that a employee at Microsoft will help me with this issue via private email messages. If possible could I get emailed at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to get help with the issue. I have ran out of options and I need this email back, it has very very important emails and it is linked to my Xbox account which I have spent thousands on. Help!

:)

kdfhymhm tthtpwph, Dec 9, 2023
  2. joseph Hulett Win User

I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

I I have a similar issue back when I got my first Xbox 360 I use my friend's email and then from then on I had the same gamertag/account even to an Xbox One and then now my Xbox S I was trying to recover the same gamertag/account like I did from the 360 to the one but I didn't know the password for the email my friend gave me which that wasn't a problem I just didn't know the information to the email that was the backup to where you get the code sent to. You don't have a password for your account on your Xbox then you have to have another email for your code to go to and I didn't have that info so when I filled out the forms for account recovery I had to do it tons of times and you asked you all these questions and if you've done it plenty of times too you'll you know the things big questions are exact like what do you play the most or what was you buying on that device and then they'll ask you for a gamertag and then the Xbox live ID number and even given that in your gamertag also asking you for your name your birth date where do you live and ask you for security questions and you know that you're what's your internet is correct because that's what it's always been but then it fails you over and over.

There's nothing you're going to be able to do man You're just going to have to make a new account cuz that account is gone If you don't have your backup email information there's nothing you can do.

And my Xbox was one was the oldest because it was the serial number I was like the first diversions that came out and I had that thing for so long that all my games were progressed and I grinded all on them and had so many gamer points and then it's just like just for me to have to make a new gamertag on my Xbox S
  3. Renatodibi Win User

How to completely lock down account

Hi Gassed.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for what happened to you.

To recover an account that you no longer have access to, there's only the procedure of filling out the recovery form. I'll provide you with the link to the support page that provides information about it.

Personally, as you'll find among the various pieces of information, I recommend entering all the data you remember. Also, even if the first recovery attempt is unsuccessful, you can try filling it out multiple times.

Here's the link
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

I hope you can recover your account.

Kind regards
    Renato
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

My Xbox is asking me to verify if it’s me and it’s texting me the code it on a phone number that I do not have anymore

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you're unable to access your account, you may have to attempt an account recovery. You can do this by filling out an account recovery form. If applicable, complete the form using a device you have previously used to sign in to your account and in a location where you commonly use that device and we will recognize it, such as your home or office.

It is recommended that you first go to the Help with the Microsoft Account Recovery Form at: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42 before filling out the form.

When you are ready, you can fill out the form at: https://account.live.com/acsr.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Minecraft error 0x80004005

If you're unable to access your account, you may have to try recover it. You can do so by filling out an account recovery form. If applicable, complete the form using a device you have previously used to sign in to your account and in a location where you commonly use that device and we will recognize it, such as your home or office. It is recommended that you first go to the Help with the Microsoft Account Recovery Form at: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42 before filling out the form.

When you are ready, you can fill out the form at: https://account.live.com/acsr
  6. RoBbiE G RhYmEs-5091 Win User

To many authentication attemps

this is really frustrating. I have had a rough time even getting this issue escalated. They just had me fill out an account recovery form.... but I don't even know if that is the right thing to do? I did fill it out but this is ridiculous. I told the guy
    it was a known issue but he couldn't figure it out and can't escalate me until I do the account recovery form and wait 24 hours...
Thema:

1. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail. - Similar Threads - filled microsoft account

2. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  3. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  4. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...
  5. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  6. I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...: I filled out the form that Microsoft provides and provided credit card info that was used for xbox live subscription. The form keeps coming back saying the information is not correct and I have...
  7. How do I get my microsoft account back without filling out the form

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my microsoft account back without filling out the form: I have filled out the recovery form multiple times I have talked to microsoft support many of them told me just make a new account and start fresh but I have at least 1 thousand dollars of ganes....
  8. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...: My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team,...
  9. Lost account access and the recovery form has not worked for me after filling it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account access and the recovery form has not worked for me after filling it in...: Someone changed the email address on my Microsoft account. I used the form twice to recover but it would not let me change my email address back until 30 days passed since it had just been...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly: Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly. Since update to version 10547 of Windows 10 preview, the side-scrolling is not working properly. The right edge of play area "FADES"...