I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

Discus and support I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pranavpk, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Pranavpk
    Pranavpk Guest

I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows

:)

Pranavpk, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  3. OdysseasYF Win User

My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection" and only lets me play Demo

I opened the Xbox Console Companion logged out of my account logged back in then i closed it opened minecraft logged in from the same account and still got the error
  4. Tomm_A Win User

I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows

Hello Pranavpk,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Tomm_A Win User

I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows

Hello Pranavpk,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having challenges in logging into Minecraft. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

If we may ask, when did you make the purchase? Do you have other accounts that was used to purchase the game?

If you're being prompted to purchase the game again, it's possible that there may be an issue with your account or with the game itself. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check to make sure that you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account. Sometimes, users accidentally create multiple accounts or sign in with the wrong one.

2. Try resetting your password for your Microsoft account. This can sometimes resolve login issues.

3. If you've recently purchased Minecraft, make sure that the purchase has been fully processed and that the game has been added to your account.

You can check it from your order history or log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

4. Try to reset Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows key + R and type wsreset.exe then hit enter.
    • An empty Command prompt will pop open. Let it be for a few seconds and the command line will close automatically (after it has cleared the cache behind the background) and Microsoft Store will be launched in its place.
    5. Reset Xbox app:

• Press Win + I to open the Settings app, and click on Apps.
    • Click on Apps & features, and in the search box Xbox app and click on app settings (three dots).
    • Click on Reset.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
Thema:

1. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account... - Similar Threads - error log Minecraft

2. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  3. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...: I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer. c64934e8-8514-4edb-8bf3-ec6eef140053
  4. How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC: I was installing some mods for the first time after I screwed up, I decided to erase the AppData files of Minecraft to start fresh (.minecraft folder), after that, I opened the launcher but I...
  5. After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...: After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a random name instead of my microsoft account user name. Also Minecraft appears as not purchased....
  6. I can't log into my Minecraft launcher! error code: 0x80048820

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my Minecraft launcher! error code: 0x80048820: Hello I am having issues with accessing my Minecraft launcher with an error code: 0x80048820. I've had this issue for a while since my old Minecraft account was hacked but have been able to access...
  7. Why can't I log into my Minecraft account anymore? Error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my Minecraft account anymore? Error 0x80070002: It's a long time ago since I played minecraft and I wanted to play it again. But when I downloaded the minecraft launcher and tried to log in it says: The system can't find the folder....
  8. error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft): when I try to log in into minecraft through microsoft, I just get the error code 0x80090005 and the text "something went wrong". when I close the window, another window show up, saying we couldnt...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$: I keep getting this error every time I try to log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 to play Minecraft: "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  10. Minecraft Log in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Log in error: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me! My son has a PS4 which he is unable to log into his minecraft account. We are able to sign in through the aka ms/remoteconnect, but then on his PS4 its say...