I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...

Discus and support I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help it won't let me buy a game I won't and my bank account has way more than the minimum reqiured to buy it 9e04b45e-6fdb-493a-98b1-a8f7b49abb58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by megabeast988267, Jun 6, 2016.

1. I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...

Please help it won't let me buy a game I won't and my bank account has way more than the minimum reqiured to buy it

:)

megabeast988267, Jun 6, 2016
  2. Payment

I have a question concerning the payment. I just used a 10$ code to buy myself assassins creed. However when I want to buy the game I am not able to use those 10 box instead it says I have to use a different payment option.

Does anyone know how i can use the money from the code to buy the game?

Thanks

teddygibtheady, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Sly Impact
    Sly Impact Guest
    Payment not working

The payment on this account, which is also the same payment on my brothers account, is not working. The payment option has enough money, and there are no limitations on how to use that account, the bank associated with the option is fine, and only the other
    day, i used this payment option, but now it just won't work.

Everytime i try to use it to buy FIFA Points, it just says;

"Use a different way to pay

We could not get authorisation for this. Try a different or new way to pay. If you have more questions, please ask your bank"

We have deleted the payment, and deleted our accounts and re-added them, and still nothing.

This HAS to be a problem on Xbox's side, because the account works for other payments for other websites.

Sly Impact, Jun 6, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...

Smwutches, Jun 6, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different payment option

6. Yoav Roni10 Win User

I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

I have the same problem like him

Can somebody please help me????

Unfortunately we don’t have enough money to buy it again and I wanna play with my friends 😭
  7. brodyspencer Win User

Do i need a Payment Method to use Wallet money?

huh thats odd, it doesn't even give me the option to use the money in my wallet just to add a payment method

i do have enough to buy the game im trying to get but it just tells me to add a payment method
  8. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox live issues

If its telling you to choose how to pay the rest of the amount then that means you either don't have enough money for what you are buying (most likely because of tax) or you have an outstanding balance and you're gonna wanna check your billing/payment
    online.
  9. OpticRJames Win User

I have enough money to buy a game, but when I try to buy the game it doesn't let me.

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
Thema:

1. I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ... - Similar Threads - enough money game

2. How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...: How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams. 249c3262-3203-4df6-9cb9-f25e6cb30aca
  3. Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...: Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and not suspended... b4ddf140-7c51-4fa2-b2bb-875ec101cc85
  4. Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...: So my Xbox Started glitching not letting me join party's and stuff I tried to open settings to see what the problem was but settings just disappeared off the face of the earth for me when I try to...
  5. Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.: Hello I have $1.25 in my Microsoft account and I'm trying to get the 1 month ultimate to check out some games I might want to buy but when I try to pay with my Microsoft account it wants me to add...
  6. Payment denied although i have enough money on my account!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment denied although i have enough money on my account!?: Well i tried to pay my xbox gold monthly but the payment was kind of denied. I have more than enough money on my account to pay the 6.99$ but it wouldnt let me. It even showed me that although i...
  7. 2Wire: Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all The game is $19.99 and my account balance is $20.02 and I want to buy it on Xbox...
  8. Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it: I managed to but Fifa 18 after like 3 tries, but now anything I try to purchase anything like fifa points or 2k, or ww2 it gives me a try again message but it never lets me actually buy it....
  9. cant buy games despite having enough money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy games despite having enough money: i dont know if the proper forum/category for this sort of thing, sorry if it isnt. im trying to pre order a game that costs 59.99 and i have 60.01 in my account. when i press buy it asks how i...
  10. Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self: if you have to get in contact email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 915d97e2-81bd-490e-8417-0b348cb2565c