i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,...

Discus and support i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world,but it disabled again when i am in the world 9ac51a62-5170-430f-95f3-830dc5d027ac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HERO BRINE1, Nov 17, 2023.

1. HERO BRINE1
    HERO BRINE1 Guest

i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,...

i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world,but it disabled again when i am in the world

:)

HERO BRINE1, Nov 17, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world , it disable Multiple player again

Hi HERO BRINE1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with enabling the multiplayer to join a world.

I would like to ask further information to better understand that issue.

First, may I ask what game is this?

Is this happening to specific game or to all the games you have?

Are you talking about in game settings?

Lastly, may I ask for the exact error message?

This will help me to provide you an accurate information and troubleshooting steps that might help you with your issue.

We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. RichieB_ Win User

i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world , it disable Multiple player again

Hello

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. TerranPhil Win User

Pigs Can Fly: Minecraft XBox One Issue, Glitch, or Bug

UPDATE: After further investigation the issue occurs when two or more players are in the same world. That is, when I join my world and play single player everything functions as normal. However, only when additional players join the world does the issue
    start. It does not matter who created the world or whether the world is newly created or an existing one. While I tried uninstalling Minecraft from the Xbox and installing again, the problem persists.
  5. tairnac Win User

cant connect to friends minecraft

in experimenting, i am friends with 5 ppl on it, however i can only join/see the world when my gf has joined the world first.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Help! My Xbox One S cannot join my Windows 10 computer on Minecraft via LAN!

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you?
    Before you start

Each player that wants to join must be connected to the same network.
    The selected host device must be capable of running a server of the chosen world.
    Everyone joining must run the same version of the game as the host.
    Start a LAN game

Click Play.
    Click the pen icon to create a new world or edit a current world.
    Go to Multiplayer and make sure that Visible to LAN Players is enabled.
    Choose Create or Play to start the world.
    Join a LAN game

Go to the Play menu.
    Click the Friends tab and look for available LAN Games.
Thema:

1. i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,... - Similar Threads - enabled Multiple player

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  4. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  5. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  6. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?: My Xbox App on my desktop keeps informing me that the backgrounds permissions for the Xbox App are disabled and so I keep attempting to fix them, I've scoured the web and none of them are having...
  9. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...