I have enabled 2fa, reset Xbox and game but it's still popping up that I need to enable it...

Discus and support I have enabled 2fa, reset Xbox and game but it's still popping up that I need to enable it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have set up authentication app Enabled two factor authentication Have logged out, reset Still getting the pop up when trying to gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsdadTB, Aug 31, 2023.

1. ItsdadTB
    ItsdadTB Guest

I have enabled 2fa, reset Xbox and game but it's still popping up that I need to enable it...

Have set up authentication app

Enabled two factor authentication

Have logged out, reset

Still getting the pop up when trying to gift

:)

ItsdadTB, Aug 31, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I have enabled 2fa, reset Xbox and game but it's still popping up that I need to enable it when I try and gift. Am I missing something?

Hello ItsdadTB,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. toader alexandru Win User

How to enable 2fa fortnite when you use xbox cloud gaming

I play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming and I enable 2fa on epic games but if . I am on fortnite it says I have not enabled 2fa on fortnite . What should I do ?
    I dont no
  4. Lennox Poet Win User

How to enable 2fa fortnite when you use xbox cloud gaming

I play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming and I enable 2fa on epic games but if . I am on fortnite it says I have not enabled 2fa on fortnite . What should I do ?
    Yes i dit
  5. NoahRamasima Win User

Linking Xbox to Epic.

From the website, I need to enable 2fa.
  6. Anthony Raulerson Win User

I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone

I have enabled 2fa and it still won't let me gift people
Thema:

1. I have enabled 2fa, reset Xbox and game but it's still popping up that I need to enable it... - Similar Threads - enabled 2fa reset

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  4. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  5. Account locked with 2fa enabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked with 2fa enabled: Recently I got locked out of my account for ‘Violating terms and services’. The account, which I only use to play Minecraft, for some reason got locked, I filled in the support ticket and it got...
  6. I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa: I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have access to the yahoo account and cannot...
  7. I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone: I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone it just says “enable 2fa” even tho I’ve done it many times. Anyone else experience this? How do I fix it?...
  8. How to enable 2fa fortnite when you use xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to enable 2fa fortnite when you use xbox cloud gaming: I play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming and I enable 2fa on epic games but if . I am on fortnite it says I have not enabled 2fa on fortnite . What should I do ? 448300e0-13b1-4f05-971a-6a32ad0395bd
  9. When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...: Every time I try to sign in with epic games it goes to my old account because they have the same google account I just want to enable 2fa but it won't let me my acc is anonymous71491...
  10. how do i enable 2fa so i can receive gifts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i enable 2fa so i can receive gifts: How do I enable 2FA so I can gift and receive gifts? 7be33498-9af4-478e-ae6a-eefd7ab8db8d