I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...

Discus and support I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 connected via ethernet cable for system link capabilities. however; kids want to be able to play online against other players all eight(8) at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richard Michalsky, Aug 3, 2023.

1. I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...

Xbox 360 connected via ethernet cable for system link capabilities. however; kids want to be able to play online against other players all eight(8) at the same time. Do I need to get more the one(1) gold account for this to work?

How many xbox Gold accounts do I need to get in order for all of them to play online all at the same time?

:)

Richard Michalsky, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids have and play games using their own xbox live accounts.

Hi Richard,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

No 1 Gold live account will work easily.

kind regards
  3. drivesafely Win User

Should i?

Karma403, so do you have 4 consoles all hooked up or did you abandon the 360 and PS3, that must look funny with 2 Kinect sensors and 2 cameras. I need to stop complaining of my clutter with both 360 and X1, well the kids also have a Wii so they have all
    three hooked up. Anyways, you will have fun for sure.
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Linking a XBOX Series S with a XBOX Series X?

Yep, system link died along with the 360 and was only ever used for multi-player gaming. You couldn`t utilise the HDD from the other console. And each console had to have it`s own game disc to play.
  5. XnotmuchyouX Win User

Trouble with latency any suggestions?

Sadly it's just my xbox on the network :/ hooked up a buddies xbox to it and he read the same speeds, I'm curious as to what everyone else is getting on xbox 360 at testmy.net through Internet Explorer on the xbox. I just don't know what to do anymore I
    feel as if the multi player experience is ruined for me. I'm not sure if it's just because the new systems have came out they aren't putting effort into the old server anymore but I can't figure out why it is the way it is.
  6. Majikthise Win User

Quick question's about LAN

If the game supports "system link" then yes.

Look at the back of the box where it tells you about the number of players and look for the words "system link".

Most online games do, but Forza 3 and 4 use system link to run a multi screen set up rather than multi player so worth checking the details for each game.
Thema:

I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...

1. I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids... - Similar Threads - eight 360 consoles

2. How is it that Xbox can suspend someone for eight days for saying the statement “stick to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is it that Xbox can suspend someone for eight days for saying the statement “stick to...: Some monkey from Xbox really decided that “stick to fortnite” just those words in a voice message was breaching community guidelines and suspended me for EIGHT days. This is crazy a company is so...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw is still "Broken and Disfunctional" after EIGHT MONTHS of getting NO Where .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw is still "Broken and Disfunctional" after EIGHT MONTHS of getting NO Where .: Is anyone working on getting a FIX out for the Download Problem I have had since Nov-16 win-10 Update killed the program??? I and many other loyal players suspect not. How about a class action...
  4. How do u clear eight $8$ jacks with one $1$ deals?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do u clear eight $8$ jacks with one $1$ deals?: pyramid dec 3 challenge Thanks 233a8857-85b5-4ed9-a449-ce3e53f97476
  5. Movies and TV app only shows last eight purchases or rentals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and TV app only shows last eight purchases or rentals: Since the Xbox One got the latest update (Windows 10) when I go to my collection of movies and TV shows (home) the only thing I see is about the last 8 items I purchased and there is no show more...
  6. Apparently after Eight years of membership, my money is no longer good on Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apparently after Eight years of membership, my money is no longer good on Xbox Live.: I have contacted Customer Support three times regarding an inability to purchase items on Xbox Live. The first time everything seemed smooth and I was really pleased. My purchase went through and...
  7. Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?: I load the game every time but I can't find the multiplayer mode. The startup screen is just your player's progress throughout the game. Thank you, PioneerSum...
  8. I was banned for cheating and I don't know why I am only eight

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned for cheating and I don't know why I am only eight: I was banned for no reason it even says I was banned at 11 when I was at school d5e8dbc6-b387-4d4c-946c-62176775952a
  9. I'm on my second Xbox one repair after only eight months

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on my second Xbox one repair after only eight months: [quote user="Rat3strdm"]That's a bit shady. Ice storm I don't believe any company should put a hold on your credit, debit, blood bank, or first born for a defective product.[/quote]Placing a hold...
  10. It's been eight months. I would like my "all in one" to stream from network ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been eight months. I would like my "all in one" to stream from network ...: First of all, I realize that through much effort you CAN stream to the Xbox One. That being said, it can be quite the PITA. Constant network drops, sometimes it's there, sometimes it cannot be...