I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

Discus and support I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZoLee94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ZoLee94
    ZoLee94 Guest

I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu pops up with five options: Get Game Pass, Show in Microsoft
    Store, Go to official club, Cancel. When I click on Get game pass it wants to sell me Xbox Game Pass. EA Access and Xbox Game Pass is two completely separate subscription. I dont get why is there a problem. In the past I could Install EA Acces games fine.
    Now it doesnt want to happen.

:)

ZoLee94, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I haven't tried it through that myself, so I'm not sure if it's designed to work like that or not. I'll have to check it out. Glad it's working for you now though.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there

ZoLee94!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. ZoLee94 Win User

Installing through the EA Access App helped. Thank you both for the fast response. I dont know why the install doesn't start via the Games and Apps menu, but at least there's a work around it.

Thanks again have a nice day.
  5. ZoLee94 Win User

I tried the restart and the account re-download but didn't fix the issue.

I have a subscription: [mod removed]

When I want to install an Ea acces game this pops up: picWhen I click on get game pass: pic
  6. Biggshow Win User

First thing I would try is to do a hard restart on your console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that does not fix it then I would remove your profile from the console and redownload it. See if these two options fix it. I would also check under account management to see if it is in fact still a subscription to the EA Pass.
Thema:

1. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it - Similar Threads - Access subscription still

2. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  3. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  4. I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...: I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged from my account and would like to cancel the reoccurring subscription. e0581cfb-064d-4fd1-977a-0ddee3326b5a
  5. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  6. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  7. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  8. My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.: I am the parent of a child. I had purchased a game pass subscription using my own Microsoft account, and then set him up to use it on his own gaming laptop. Despite the game pass still being a...
  9. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...: I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years...
  10. Why can't i access the page to manage my subscription to xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i access the page to manage my subscription to xbox game pass?: I cant access the page to cancel my reccurring subscription to xbox gamepass. When i click the manage button in my subscriptions page, it gives an error that says try again later with this code...