I have discord nitro n with that i got a xbox live coupen but it won't work pls help

Discus and support I have discord nitro n with that i got a xbox live coupen but it won't work pls help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it shows that add a credit card or debit card help ? e91b6776-8e2a-4eb6-8d83-568594018fc4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Om Tate, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Om Tate
    Om Tate Guest

I have discord nitro n with that i got a xbox live coupen but it won't work pls help

it shows that add a credit card or debit card help ?

:)

Om Tate, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

It's because the code is for a subscription so you need to add a credit/debit card.

Once you've redeemed the code you can turn off auto renewal & remove the credit/debit card if you want.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I assume you are referring to the Game Pass Ultimate 2 month offer. Unfortunately, you will need a credit/debit card as it is a subscription service...once your promotional period ends, you will transfer to the monthly payment unless yu cancel it first. From the Discord FAQs:

"Q: Why do I need to submit my payment info to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate promotion?

A: Because Xbox Game Pass Ultimate promotion is a subscription plan, at the end of your free 2 month trial, your first billing cycle starts so you can continue to enjoying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate promotion.

However, you can cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate promotion subscription at anytime before the end of the two months. If you are interested in cancelling your subscription, please head to this link here and turn off recurring billing.

If you need further support with your account, you can reach out to Xbox's support team at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us. "

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-u...box-Game-Pass-Ultimate-with-Discord-Nitro-FAQ
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass not working.

5. wizkiller97 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I just want to know did any of you have Discord Nitro in the past before buying Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. If so then if we go by the disclaimer you won't be able to claim the Nitro gift.
  6. VictoriaVC Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
    Does this rule apply if you got it gifted? I've never bought nitro, but I have had it gifted. Could I still use the code?
Thema:

1. I have discord nitro n with that i got a xbox live coupen but it won't work pls help - Similar Threads - discord nitro got

2. Nitro discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro discord: hey, this question has probally already been asked but i have an x box game pass ultimate abonnement and i have reclaim 3 mont discord nitro, if I refund my game pass, will I lost my nitro or will...
  3. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  4. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  5. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  6. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  7. So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.: So obviously if you get game pass you get a trial for nitro for 3 months and spotify for 6 months. but neither one of the trial things work. it sends me to a screen on spotify that says your not...
  8. So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...: But I can't access the monkey from the pet cage, I claimed the monkey about 4 days ago from Twitch Prime. I think it might have to do with me changing my gamer tag a week or so ago but it not...
  9. I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC for discord nitro and ea access but now dont know how to redeem it because i dont have an Xbox. Please someone help me redeem it....
  10. Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access: as the title say how do i redeem this?? 7415384c-fd75-4e58-a949-e1c9298fa7dd