I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...

Discus and support I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to play all the expansions and missions for about a week, I progressed in some story modes and all of sudden when I launch Destiny 2 today,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Im Hal Jordan, Nov 12, 2021.

1. I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...

I was able to play all the expansions and missions for about a week, I progressed in some story modes and all of sudden when I launch Destiny 2 today, it says I no longer own any of the expansions. I have restarted, re-downloaded the game etc and nothing happens.

:)

Im Hal Jordan, Nov 12, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

destiny 2

3. Rosalie Garcia Win User

Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?

You gotta be my long lost twin because the EXACT same thing happened to me. I own every DLC in destiny 2 but only beyond light, Forsaken, and Shadowkeep won't work. Almost cried when I saw that a had to repurchase the DLC's they be expensive!
  4. dempup Win User

Tomorrow is September; Are we getting a tighter date for Destiny 2 on Gamepass than “September”?

Hi there.

The latest that i have heard, is sometime in September, incl. Shadowkeep and Forsaken. And on the 10. November Beyond light.
  5. NstantKarma Win User

My game share wont work with any dlc’s

All credit to Effective-Strategy-5 from Reddit:

On the acct that doesn't work (not the owner acct), go to games & apps, select destiny 2, start for manage game and add-ons, select Destiny with [A], then click manage installation on [drive], scroll down and make sure all the DLC's are checkmarked as installed. Check the one's that are not (in my own issue Beyond Light, the pre-order bonuses, & Shadowkeep were not "installed") and once they install you should be good to go.
  6. Etnies89 Win User

Redownloading a DLC

Its the Destiny 2: Upgrade Edition. It had the Forsaken and Shadowkeep expansions.
Thema:

I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...

1. I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer... - Similar Threads - Destiny add ons

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  6. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...
  7. I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will...
  8. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  9. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  10. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...