I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

Discus and support I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Claudia Camarillo, Mar 3, 2024.

1. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards obtained the visa she obtained through USA.gov I saw templates to university I have bankruptcy and 7 banks if fraud .she stole so much the last acccts I’ve had through gift card this girl who reported and did an fbi report wiped me out out everything is double please I need to speak to someone .i had on Claud*******@outlook.com where she was running another scam this girl is going to jail along with aliases she is an ex tenant who has multiple names please I need number to speak to Microsoft

:)

Claudia Camarillo, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed this acct she being investigated now by rhe fbi

Hello Claudia Camarillo,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but as community moderator, I am not authorized to provide assistance with legal matters or criminal activity. I suggest contacting the appropriate authorities and seeking legal advice. If you have any technical issues related to Microsoft products. For further assistance, you can also try to contact our dedicated Xbox Love support.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. LexxiDarkholme Win User

Xbox Live Homophobie?!

Usually it's quite instant... it's the second time that homophobic insult happens.

The first time was a girl who told me [mod removed] to bypass the security rules.

I reported it, a couple months have passed and still nothing...

Edit : Strangely it's censored, so why she bypassed the rules?
  4. JbKashh Win User

How do I get unsuspended ?

This girl called me toxic I said mean things because she was bullying my friends so she had reported me
  5. OneJOHN one9 Win User

Abuse (crime) reporting needs attention and upgrades.

So, essentially we're still at square one, for Microsoft to receive any acknowledged feedback on these shortfalls?

It is plain to see that accurate reporting of Crime or violations is wanting at best.

Without intentional venues to address criminal activity, by default criminal activity remains unreported and unchecked.

BIG FLAG for any sincere address for social safety.

Do we have any access to Microsoft to suggest anything and receive acknowledgement of this concern?

*Keep in mind, I have already called.
  6. {Parity} Win User

I have had it!

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

Good Luck.
Thema:

I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

1. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed... - Similar Threads - criminal activity girl

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  4. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  5. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  6. How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?: I recently bought a Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor - 27-Inch QHD (2560x1440) 165Hz. I have tried to activate 120 hertz and 1440 resolution but have not been able to do so I tried many different HDMI...
  7. Devkit activation fails.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Devkit activation fails.: hello This is Ryan from KRAFTON HQ in Korea. We purchased an Xbox Series X devkit in April, and when we received it and tried to use it, we kept getting Activation Failed. The exact error...
  8. Gta criminal enterpise starter pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta criminal enterpise starter pack: I already had premium edition gta on my account i deleted that and brought criminal enterprise edition, i go onto manage then it says check back later in a bit. 03d24019-07ff-4c0f-b5e7-4fb89d21e5fd
  9. Am I a criminal?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I a criminal?: I am 32 years old I started playing FIFA proclubs game mode last year I gave up group search, all ages, as it was hard to find teammates and I couldn't use the mic anyway as I don't speak...
  10. Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support...: Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support the xbox s/x series platforms, I ask for a refund a2d20bfc-03a6-4c95-a638-d3fc74a95b3a