I have changed my elite controller home button to green.

Discus and support I have changed my elite controller home button to green. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have changed my elite controller home button, however when I leave editing it changes back to the default color. What am I missing?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElizabethHalloran, Dec 13, 2023.

1. I have changed my elite controller home button to green.

I have changed my elite controller home button, however when I leave editing it changes back to the default color. What am I missing?

:)

ElizabethHalloran, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, ElizabethHalloran. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble changing your Elite Series Xbox button color.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you're experiencing this issue on Xbox, or PC?

In case it's on a PC, may I know if you're using the controller connected via cable, Bluetooth, or through the wireless adapter?

Besides that, could you check if:

A. Your controller firmware is up-to-date?
    This can be done by opening the Accessories app > more options under the controller overview > update now.

B. You have assigned the color to a custom profile and that actually that profile is being used by the controller.

The Elite Series controller has 3 customs profile, you can notice which one is selected by pressing the button in the middle of the “view” and “menu” button. (Profile 1 is the first one of the three lights, profile 2 the middle one, and profile 3 the last one)

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Xbox elite controller y, b,a, x, no lights 1

I also own a Elite controller and my buttons have never lighted up... Just the home button... However it would be pretty cool if they did light up!!
  4. FidgetyDisc143 Win User

Xbox Controllers

hi my elite 2 controller don't respond anymore.

not one button, stick or paddles work but the controller is "on"= "home button" has light on...

i can't turn the controller off

when i open the accessories app there is only my standard controller displayed.

connecting to xbox with usb cable doing nothing

when i put them in the case: no "vibration"

on the elite 1 you can simply remove the battery but on elite 2 it's impossible.

is there a trick to turn the controller off and on?

thx
    Hi Roman

I don't personally own a elite 2 controller but hears what i could find from google

"Find the Xbox button in the center top of your controller. Press and hold it down for six seconds. It should now turn
    off
    . Turning it back on should automatically re-connect it to the last available Bluetooth connection"

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Also there isn't anything I can do to change the extra buttons without reprogramming the original xbox button layout. Although try and install the xbox app on your pc/laptop and see if you can change
    it from there or search on youtube for button layout tutorials for your Elite 2 changes.
  5. RomanHermanski Win User

Xbox Controllers

hi my elite 2 controller don't respond anymore.

not one button, stick or paddles work but the controller is "on"= "home button" has light on...

i can't turn the controller off

when i open the accessories app there is only my standard controller displayed.

connecting to xbox with usb cable doing nothing

when i put them in the case: no "vibration"

on the elite 1 you can simply remove the battery but on elite 2 it's impossible.

is there a trick to turn the controller off and on?

thx
  6. HUSTLIN69 Win User

Elite XBox Controller: Brightness not changing

Wow I did not not know you could change the center button brightness for the elite controller. Was this bug fixed? It is a big problem when playing in the dark. The light shines right into my eyes.

Xbox Controller designers... to make it even more of a unique experience for the customer when doing the designing and ordering of a new contorller (besides just colors of the controller and grips, lame) you should be able to pick the color of the center
    button. I wouldn't care if it was bright but probably green... or blue wouldn't hurt my eyes as much.
Thema:

1. I have changed my elite controller home button to green. - Similar Threads - changed elite controller

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  6. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...
  7. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...
  8. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  9. Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC: Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC 2c4bf7e3-1540-4c10-9319-4cdb2683035a
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....