I have celebral palslay looking for friends to play with on xbox one or xbox 360

Discus and support I have celebral palslay looking for friends to play with on xbox one or xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My name is brad and im from fort smith arkansas and im trying to find friends on xbox live i have celebral palslay so its really hard for me to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by patronviper, Jul 26, 2014.

1. patronviper
    patronviper Guest

I have celebral palslay looking for friends to play with on xbox one or xbox 360

My name is brad and im from fort smith arkansas and im trying to find friends on xbox live i have celebral palslay so its really hard for me to make friends I can still play video games pretty good I have alot of xbox 360 games and i currently have call
    of duty ghost and dead rising and wolfenstien on xbox one and i pre ordered destiny and i really want to play with other people but the one time i got online i played mass effect 3 and got cussed at so ive been afraid to get online to try and find some friends
    my username name is and i will accept any friend request i recieve i currently dont have a headset for xbox one but im fixing to get one I jsut want to say thanks to anyone that decieds to be my friend on xbox

:)

patronviper, Jul 26, 2014
  2. Alpha Imoogi
    Alpha Imoogi Guest
    Looking for friends or a clan or whatever....

I usually play with one friend and im looking for other people to play with i play both zombies and multiplayer on bo2 on xbox 360, im just looking for people to play with whether it be friends or a clan or whatever.

Alpha Imoogi, Jul 26, 2014
  3. Xbox one minecraft players wanted please

Hey, recently got an Xbox one, looking for friends to play on minecraft and/or Destiny as most of my friends only have Xbox 360. I'm 23 so would prefer more mature players, so 18+ please

x Miss Innocent, Jul 26, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Why would an illness effect your on line friendships?????

Something about this seems a bit off.....

BongKaos, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: