I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything

Discus and support I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have bought the $8 dollar v-bucks thing on PS5 and I got nothing so I tried again and got nothing and then I checked my card and I still have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaiden da, May 17, 2023.

1. Jaiden da
    Jaiden da Guest

Hello I have bought the $8 dollar v-bucks thing on PS5 and I got nothing so I tried again and got nothing and then I checked my card and I still have lost $14 please help me. I bought it off of Fortnite v-bucks shop by the item shop.

:)

Jaiden da, May 17, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jaiden, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I just want to confirm, the purchase was made using your PS5 or are you playing and the purchase was made on Xbox Console?
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

I didn't get the V Buck I bought

which store did you buy them from, xbox console store or pc, if pc then you need to sign in on a console to have them added to your epic account but they will only be usable on the console version.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

I didn't get the V Buck I bought

If you bought Fortnite V-Bucks from the Microsoft Store but can’t find them, check your purchase history. If you see them listed, contact Epic Support.
  5. JessicaFlaugher Win User

V-bucks

I just bought V Bucks for Fort Nite and the purchase went through and the funds were taken off my gift card but I didnt get my V Bucks!!!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Incorrect minus figures vbucks

With the account that bought the Vbucks credits, go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    and check if the original purchase for V-Bucks went through, or if there are issues with the purchase of the V-Bucks credit.

If the V-Bucks were refunded on Microsoft's end, then you will have to talk to Microsoft support, and point them to the order that shows issues.

If the payment for V-Bucks shows as completed on the Microsoft orders page, you will have to talk to Epic Games support, and explain them, that on Microsoft's end the order was completed successfully.

You might also have to
    check the transactions on the Epic website
    after signing in with the account of your son if there is a problem in the purchase history.
Thema:

1. I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything - Similar Threads - bought bucks transaction

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  4. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  5. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: I bought vbacks in MS, but didn’t have them on account. It 72 hours passed, but nothing change 1668bba9-fefe-4de7-ab70-9e21b90fb693
  6. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  7. I didn't get the V Buck I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get the V Buck I bought: I bought a V buck from the Microsoft Store and didn’t get it. I also checked my purchase history and bought it in theory. Could someone help me. 7d0dd48a-d40d-49d2-920e-54b48e5dc64c
  8. I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website: I've recently make a purchase that cost 3.99$ and after it said it was completed, I didn't receive the thing I bought. So I was wonder, does anybody have the same problem and how can I solve it?...
  9. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  10. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...