I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...

Discus and support I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do I do I've been feeling like I have gotten scammed 7d633a7c-4503-4d0e-8836-711077ebf56a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rayed Alharbi, Jun 26, 2023.

1. I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...

What do I do I've been feeling like I have gotten scammed

:)

Rayed Alharbi, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Ahh Matt Win User

March Game pass games first half

As a railway worker I may have to try Train Sim World!
  3. Janet_C Win User

I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not Sold Separately but I eventually bought the bundle For 134 SAR and now I cannot install the game

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Check if your order appears in your purchase history through the website at this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If it appears, click on the game image from that website, it will open the game page in the Microsoft Store. Sign in at the top right and check if the "Install on" button appears.

If it does, try removing the account from the console and try this:

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox One until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox One/Series.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox One/Series to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. Francia J. Win User

How can I download MSTS Game in Windows 10? Is it safe?

Seems like it's a game that was created which I would not recommend for you to download. The only available is for the Train Sim World that is available on Microsoft Store.
  5. PricyMate2010 Win User

Order [mod removed]

Hi, doesn't work. I reseted, restarted etc. I see that I downloaded (Installed)the game, but will not start. Train Sim World CSX GP40-2
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Order [mod removed]

Hi PricyMate2010,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Do you happen to have the game Train Sim World® already installed to your Xbox? If
    not, then this would be why it isn't launching, as you would be unable to use Train Sim World®:
    CSX GP40-2
    since it is an add-on (DLC) for the base game.

If you do, then our support article entitled Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One can help you locate and install the DLC for use with your
    base game and get you back on track.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you a bit more.
Thema:

I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...

1. I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not... - Similar Threads - bought train sim

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...