I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...

Discus and support I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saint 666, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Saint 666
    Saint 666 Guest

I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...

I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i still get early access

:)

Saint 666, Aug 25, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i still get early access

Hi Saint 6.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Yes as long as the title appeared as bought you should have the early access on September 1st days before the release date.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello John E53 how are you?

If you bought the Starfield Premium Edition full game, you already have the full game and with the DLCs already included. It is not necessary to purchase a Game Pass subscription.

If you purchased the premium edition upgrade, it is required that you purchase the Starfield Standard Edition base game, or download the game via Game Pass subscription.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the rewards.

Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question here is I need the full game to claim the upgrade or I need to wait or it was something else.
    You definitely need mw3. All you bought was the vault edition upgrade which is for people who already have the standard edition of mw3 and wanted to upgrade to the vault edition.

So without owning the standard edition of mw3 the vault edition upgrade is essentially useless to you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cod Mw3 Vault edition

You bought the Vault Edition Upgrade which is an add-on for the standard edition. The actual Vault edition that includes the game is $100.
  6. jacob skux Win User

I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i haven’t gotten them yet

I have the same problem I bought the ultimate edition not the standard edition and no fc points even a week later no help fromEA whatsoever
Thema:

1. I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade... - Similar Threads - bought starfield standard

2. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  3. I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...: I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't compatible on xbox one. I want my money back 172081d2-4add-4d93-bbf5-553a318ff4b6
  4. Starfield on pc if I bought on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on pc if I bought on xbox: So I saw somewhere that if I bought starfield on xbox (which I did) I could install it on my pc. So my question is 1. Is that true and 2. If so how do I do that c492e738-59ea-40ad-a167-b4d7945c72d3
  5. I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...: I am playing Starfield on Xbox One via Game Cloud. Bought DLC, cant install it and so I cant use DLC. Shoukd i get a refund?? 730e964e-8247-468f-8bfa-75c1aa543892
  6. i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game: i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game 526f2dc3-c3d2-4ee1-b138-531571163d95
  7. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  8. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  9. I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...: Why can't I access Starfield? 0abd9f6a-2fa5-4f2d-ba7c-f84ca2a5e35d
  10. bought starfield can I install it on both the pc and xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought starfield can I install it on both the pc and xbox: I bought starfield for xbox and Pc can I install it on both my pc and xbox? If so how? a0f4df49-416a-40a6-8429-d3939a1bdb24