I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store)

Discus and support I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store, Can i play it in my xbox one too without paying or will i have to pay individually ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tharun Shakthivel, Dec 30, 2020.

1. I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store)

I have bought Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store, Can i play it in my xbox one too without paying or will i have to pay individually ?

:)

Tharun Shakthivel, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Kixxed Win User

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it again on PC if I log into my microsoft account?

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft store
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Need Help!

4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft not reflecting Microsoft purchases.

Hello, Virushade. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The screenshot you sent is from Minecraft on Windows, not on the Xbox, right?

The Minecraft Starter Collection you purchased gives you the Minecraft Bedrock for console, not PC. Unfortunately you can only play this version on your Xbox.

To purchase the correct version for Windows, you need to purchase either Minecraft for Windows (or the Bundle, Bedrock + Java) or the Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection (but looks like it is unavailable now).

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-for-windows/9nblggh2jhxj

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9NXP44L49SHJ

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-for-... (looks like it is not being sold anymore)

I'm sorry about this and I hope you understand. Feel free to ask back any questions.
  5. TheNexusGen Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
  6. Sabbstian Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    Ok thank you, was just wondering.
Thema:

I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store)

1. I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store) - Similar Threads - bought copy Minecraft

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  6. how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...: how do i stop xbox live saying my disvc needs updste so it will instsll properly this is base game i pkayed before mint confition disc i have digital verdion but thays on a fifferent console...
  7. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  8. Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...: So I am about to get a Xbox one and I want to play Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox. But i have bought it already from the Microsoft Store on my pc. So can I play MFS on my Xbox One But I've...
  9. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.: installed the game and redeemed the code but none of the CC items are showing up... Why? 9f83b091-2bd9-4d5e-90f1-92eab1f4b274
  10. Won't let me download copy of game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download copy of game I bought: I bought gold copy of Dead Island 2 and it will only let me download the normal version e00fd53e-41d0-4157-92ab-a5b55ffe75a7