I have bought nba2k15 and it says installation almost done what should I do ?

Discus and support I have bought nba2k15 and it says installation almost done what should I do ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought nba2k15 and when it finished downloading it keeps saying installation almost done but it is a digital game that i bought in the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nate20014, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Nate20014
    Nate20014 Guest

I have bought nba2k15 and when it finished downloading it keeps saying installation almost done but it is a digital game that i bought in the xbox marketplace can someone please help me.

:)

Nate20014, Jan 17, 2015
  2. FixehMeh
    FixehMeh Guest
    Asks to switch to profile but still doesn't work

Nothing of these works.It still says that the installation is almost done and i have to switch to the account where i bought the game

FixehMeh, Jan 17, 2015
  3. Xbox One Digital Far Cry 4 does not launch error (0x87de07d1)

Still having this problem. I was able to play all week since downloading it, I was even able to play it this morning until a hour later I got the error message. I tried reinstalling the game but now it says installation almost done and asking me to insert
    game disc when I bought it digitally. Such a shame to have wasted 60 bucks if I can't even play what I bought.

HawaiianAsian, Jan 17, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: