I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it

Discus and support I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it and im trying to get it back for FREE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NefTakeFlight, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it

I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it and im trying to get it back for FREE

:)

NefTakeFlight, Oct 17, 2016
  2. ezio786
    ezio786 Guest
    Qestions regarding xbox one home acc

Hello , so i bought an used xbox one from my friend , he has few digital games as well . Even though he deleted his account I can still play digital games after making my own account .
    So my question is If he bought a new console and makes that xbox his home acc . Will my xbox will be deactivated or any
    Problem i can face? Plzz tell me iam worried that if he ever removes his home acc from my console what are the things that will happen to my Xbox?

ezio786, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Oskar788
    Oskar788 Guest
    Need Help

Hello, I let a friend borrow my GTA 5 (XBOX 360) probably around a year ago, and I never got it back. I bought some Xbox cards to buy the digital version (Xbox 360) and I was wondering, I still have saved missions and data in the hard drive from my old GTA

So does buying the digital version delete my existing saved data?

Oskar788, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it

You would have to try contacting support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation on your original account to try to get it back. There is no way you could get the game for free on another account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation on your original account to try to get it back. There is no way you could get the game for free on another account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Nicolas Linnell Win User

Lost all my games and got hacked what now?

The gamertag has been changed i think. I dont know what to do no. I lost them because i was hacked so i completely reset my pc and then i had to change a bunch of emails. I have no acces to that x box user anymore i made a new one but, it doesnt have any games on it
  7. KindGryphon Win User

I lost a game

I lost the video game GTA 5 I bought the game and and about a month later I lost it would be great if I could get the game back PLZ
    Do you mean you lost a physical disc copy of the GTA 5? If so the only way to get the game back would be either:

a. Find the copy you lost

b. Rebuy it physically

c. Rebuy it digitally.

Sorry to hear. If the above isnt your situation, post back with more specific info about your situation.
  8. mcswizzy69 Win User

Just realized my account was hacked

my acc got hacked and they changed every thing so there no way i can login i also had like 400$ of dlc and games on it. is there any way i can that back?
  9. Moster520 Win User

people booting

Ok I'm sorry this going to be come out mean but im tired of this like fr you all don't know what youe doing like fr i change my ip 20 times I'm still getting pulled i did the update there still ddos like bruh and you took my main acc from and i met a guy
    he said i got your acc banned withba script and it funny how my acc actually got banned like 2weeks ago kinda anoyying imagine have xbox for 6 year and xbox 360 for another 4 years like bruh you literally banned my main acc for no reason like fr if you can
    get my main acc i be so much happy but nope everyone told me ITS IMPOSSIBLE SO thanks taking my life away like fr i lost my cod i lost my fornite my gta and roblox and another 60 games so thank you Xbox for making waist my time
Thema:

1. I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it - Similar Threads - Bought Gta Digital

2. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.: I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play...
  5. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  6. I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...: I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on the online? 0858b7c3-0603-41c6-a069-d09fd5eda07a
  7. I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working: Hi Microsoft I bought a shark GTA voucher from cdkeys and it's not showing on game account. The voucher is showing redeemed on the xbox account. I have contacted cdkeys. No reply. I have a xbox...
  8. i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play...: i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play it today but it say buy gta v story mode again but i already got it last week...
  9. I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online: So, I bought Gta Online yesterday, and it is making me have gamepass in order to play online f2870e95-5edc-47d4-8081-4ee3f601e5b6
  10. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82