I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one

Discus and support I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get the version for Xbox one. And I have Quantum Break in Xbox one , how to get version in Window... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Labmem004, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Labmem004
    Labmem004 Guest

I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get the version for Xbox one.

And I have Quantum Break in Xbox one , how to get version in Window 10.

No message in my xbox account.....

:)

Labmem004, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Having Minecraft Java version with Windows 10 version

Hello

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 version, but It was a mistake.

I have also one computer with Windows 7 and I can't use Minecraft Windows 10 version on this environnement version.

Is that possible for you to cancel my order L: 4497045594?

After speaking with Xbox support on Twitter it seems it's possible.

With Minecraft Java version, I can have Minecraft Windows 10 version for free.

Apologies for this confusion because Minecraft via Mojang's site, we can have also Windows 10 version for free (after buying Java version) but not vice versa.

Many thanks for your help.

VincentHalter, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Unghione
    Unghione Guest
    Quantum Break for Windows

Hi, I bought the Quantum Break Xbox one version following the try on windows 10 link.

Problem is i don't have the xbox.

I'd like to play with the game on my windows 10 pc, but all i can find now is that i bought the wrong version and i don't have any redeem code to download the windows version.

Any suggestion?

Unghione, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Missing Gears of War 4 Xbox Codes

Purchasing Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 PC will automatically unlock the Xbox One version as long as you use the same Microsoft Account that the game was purchased on Windows 10 with. Purchasing any Xbox Play Anywhere game requires no further action to play
    it on both platforms.

You can find Gears of War 4 in your 'Ready to install' list on Xbox One. Hope this helps!
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Unable to Reup

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your case;

1. Are you getting any error messages?
    2. Are you accessing Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 or on Xbox One?
    3. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

Feel free to check out
    Gears of War 4 on Xbox One and Windows 10
    for more information.

For in-depth assistance about the game, you may post your query to the
    Gears of War 4 forums

Looking forward to your response.
  6. RD x Bulova Win User

Help why my black JD Desapear !

Hi,

To properly isolate your case, let's answer the following questions:

1. Are you accessing Gears of War 4 on the console Xbox One or on a Windows 10 computer?

2. Are you getting any error messages?

4. Are you experiencing issues with accessing add-ons on other games as well?

5. Are you logged in with the Microsoft account that was used to purchase the game add-on?

Feel free to check out
    Gears of war 4 on Xbox One and Windows 10
    for more information.

1. Are you accessing Gears of War 4 on the console Xbox One or on a Windows 10 computer? Im Playing on xbox

2. Are you getting any error messages? No

3. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game? Digital game

4. Are you experiencing issues with accessing add-ons on other games as well? i dont have any problem acceding to mo add ons

5. Are you logged in with the Microsoft account that was used to purchase the game add-on? Yes !
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION

Hey there MasterXSoldier!

The Windows 10 version of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition does not include a code for the Xbox One version of Gears of War. Can you please provide a link or a screenshot of the promotion that you are referring to? Thanks in advance!
  8. Paul Bab Win User

Help why my black JD Desapear !

Hi,

To properly isolate your case, let's answer the following questions:

1. Are you accessing Gears of War 4 on the console Xbox One or on a Windows 10 computer?

2. Are you getting any error messages?

4. Are you experiencing issues with accessing add-ons on other games as well?

5. Are you logged in with the Microsoft account that was used to purchase the game add-on?

Feel free to check out
    Gears of war 4 on Xbox One and Windows 10
    for more information.

Thema:

1. I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one - Similar Threads - bought Gear War

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...: I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611
  9. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  10. Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content: I never received the code for the download of the legacy Gears games 90f3bbb5-9d36-43aa-bdff-2a85e2115b90