I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

Discus and support I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ajdin Dizdarevic, Sep 30, 2023.

1. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it?

:)

Ajdin Dizdarevic, Sep 30, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With the other Xbox consoles where it with?

New or used

If used then you need to address it with the seller

Unless the console specifically says ita a bundle you dont get a game .with it

Really if you want the game you need to address it with the seller

Because what is included.is upto. the seller and if it's used well you dont get a new code as it was probably used by the previous user and they are one time use

Now if you mean gamepass game you need to sign up for .ultimate
  3. kyriakos chliouras Win User

Crossplay trouble

Hi Gerardo and thank you for your reply. My friend bought it like a week ago. He went from one s to series s so yeah, it is surely the series s. I cannot understand why is this happening. FC24 indeed has crossplay between same generation consoles but it aint happening
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

500 gab or 1tb

Last year I bought 1TB on Amazon for like $40. Haven't looked lately to see the prices now for larger HDD.
  5. topert-[xboxvenue] Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

I have same issue. Bought the Xbox One S bundle with GoW4 1TB. I got the codes last night. Codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 didn't work.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

You probably do with the elite bundle but I bought a new 1tb console last week & they don't come with headsets anymore,nor do the 500gb ones.
Thema:

I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

1. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With... - Similar Threads - bought Series 1tb

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  4. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  7. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  8. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  9. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  10. Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...: I bought a new series s last Christmas and have been waiting for the price of the expansion cards to drop. With news of a 1tb series s console coming soon there should be an option to upgrade from...