I have been wrongfully banned from communication

Discus and support I have been wrongfully banned from communication in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a rude remark towards a player and the player decided to spam my messages with none sense and then told me “Get com banned” and I was banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DubThat, Oct 11, 2017.

1. DubThat
    DubThat Guest

I made a rude remark towards a player and the player decided to spam my messages with none sense and then told me “Get com banned” and I was banned from communication. This is a form of harrassment on their end and I would like if I didn’t have to suffer
    the consequences. Thank you for understanding support.

:)

DubThat, Oct 11, 2017
  2. I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY COMMUNICATION BANNED!!!

Hey there G1 soudwave,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however, you can however find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live
    Gamertag.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 11, 2017
  3. G1 soudwave
    G1 soudwave Guest
    I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY COMMUNICATION BANNED!!!

I have been wrongfully accused of being communication band this is happened to me twice before wrongfully again . This had been over messages that people have sent to me and I've sent back they do not take into consideration what is been said in the party
    chat people have called me complete I'm not even going to say here because I know I'll probably get communication banned here as well around here. People have called me completely terrible things and I have just learned to let go and then sometimes it just
    makes my blood boil and I respond back with the same things they said for example someone called me white trash so I replied to them in the messages by saying them to go away and stop calling me white trash and I called them white trash and then I get communication
    band and not them?!?!?!? I have been with Xbox since day one and they' were not treating me like this and now just because some people get hurt over the things that they say to me and I say back ? really Xbox I get communication banned? Xbox is what I'm on
    almost 24/7 I have nothing else to do and this is the only source of entertainment and friends that I have but you're taking away one of my best sources of social interaction. Xbox enforcement team please respond to me because honestly you know this is really
    making me very mad and almost wanting to hurt myself, like this is making me very depressed. this is so mean ,this is the worst thing that you can do to supporter that I've been with you guys since day one and almost spent over $3000 on all of your products
    like really this is what I get in return this is like make me want to go down on my knees and just crying. I hope your response we can resolve the situation because honestly I'm just very very very sad and mad at everyone on the Xbox enforcement team for
    doing this.

G1 soudwave, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY COMMUNICATION BANNED!!!

Hey there G1 soudwave,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however, you can however find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live
    Gamertag.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Wrongfully been banned of communications

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. ARottenFart Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON TILL 22ND SEPTEMBER

This is a different account? My OTHER one was banned are you seriously that dumb you can't read? No one knows why they are banned, there has been cases of 1000's of people who have been banned and they were playing GTA as their last game, someone has ***
    up somewhere, and I have been banned wrongfully! and the achievements have been like this for sooo long, I dont care about this account its my other one which has been banned wrongfully.
  9. Unban me ergen Win User

Wrongfully console banned

Well that is the problem they never respond to anything I have been wrongfully banned I am innocent
Thema:

1. I have been wrongfully banned from communication - Similar Threads - been wrongfully banned

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  4. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  5. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  6. Accounts been wrongfully banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been wrongfully banned?: As of October 26, 2023 my Xbox account zuk024 10+ year old is suspended indefinitely with no details as to why. All it says is something about community guidelines which I’ve done nothing to...
  7. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...: Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's...
  8. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  9. Ive been banned for no reason I did nothing wrong at all and my entire console has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been banned for no reason I did nothing wrong at all and my entire console has been...: I’m wondering why I’ve been banned for no reason I have no suspensions. 94bb17e0-fa50-47c6-87db-a5952320b7a9
  10. can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now

in XBoX on Windows
    can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now: how do I get to speak to someone? been trying 4 weeks now and been told (via email) my series X repair order has been cancelled (UPS delivered it to Germany yesterday (24/01/2023). can't request...