I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (2)

Discus and support I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (2) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; original post: I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens? I already have a payment account set up in my account (a long... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CARROS CARBON, Apr 3, 2018.

1. I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (2)

original post: I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens?

I already have a payment account set up in my account (a long time ago) but I have not received a deposit from Xbox Live Rewards (more than a year ago). I have 25.500 credits.

Could you tell me what is happening and when I receive my deposit?

:)

CARROS CARBON, Apr 3, 2018
  2. CARROS CARBON, Apr 3, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (3)

Hello CARROS CARBON,

It takes our program 96 hours to receive and process any new activity. Therefore, any recent changes cannot be seen by us at the current time. Regarding a deposit, our system will keep attempting a deposit until it succeeds. If you have performed the troubleshooting
    steps outlined, you should see your deposit as part of the mid-April deposit cycle.

XBLRewards8, Apr 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Keep in mind that the payment method they are looking for is a Microsoft account balance. A credit card or Paypal would not be what they are looking for. If you've never added an Xbox gift card to your account, you would need to do so in order to open a
    Microsoft account balance so they can deposit your credits.

Smwutches, Apr 3, 2018
  5. I'll look for a gift card, but still waiting a response of XBLRewards8 to be sure. Thanks you

CARROS CARBON, Apr 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello CARROS CARBON,

We do not see any Microsoft Payment Accounts set up for your account. Since we can only deposit Rewards currency into a Microsoft payment account, we cannot complete the deposit. Note that a Microsoft Payment Account is not the same
    as other payment accounts/methods like a Credit Card or PayPal Account. Additionally, we do not see any form of payment account associated with this account. The only reference we could find to any possible purchase for this account was some sort of purchase
    made in 2013, when Microsoft Points still existed. You have not made any form of purchase or payment activity since. We see that these Credits are all from a console purchase, which would have been a purchase through the Microsoft Store, which was at the time
    in 2015 was a separate store from the Xbox store, and the purchase would have been made through that storefront. As mentioned in the previous post you reference, since you have no Microsoft payment instrument on your account, we cannot complete a deposit,
    since there is currently nowhere on your Microsoft Account to place money, since no payment accounts exist. Simply put, a payment account is like a wallet. We wish to put Credits into your Microsoft Account's wallet as money, but we cannot, since you do not
    have any wallet. From the FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your
    account
    , you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. CARROS CARBON Win User

Keep in mind that the payment method they are looking for is a Microsoft account balance. A credit card or Paypal would not be what they are looking for. If you've never added an Xbox gift card to your account, you would need to do so in order to open a
    I'll look for a gift card, but still waiting a response of XBLRewards8 to be sure. Thanks you
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello CARROS CARBON,

We do not see any Microsoft Payment Accounts set up for your account. Since we can only deposit Rewards currency into a Microsoft payment account, we cannot complete the deposit. Note that a Microsoft Payment Account is not the same
    as other payment accounts/methods like a Credit Card or PayPal Account. Additionally, we do not see any form of payment account associated with this account. The only reference we could find to any possible purchase for this account was some sort of purchase
    made in 2013, when Microsoft Points still existed. You have not made any form of purchase or payment activity since. We see that these Credits are all from a console purchase, which would have been a purchase through the Microsoft Store, which was at the time
    in 2015 was a separate store from the Xbox store, and the purchase would have been made through that storefront. As mentioned in the previous post you reference, since you have no Microsoft payment instrument on your account, we cannot complete a deposit,
    since there is currently nowhere on your Microsoft Account to place money, since no payment accounts exist. Simply put, a payment account is like a wallet. We wish to put Credits into your Microsoft Account's wallet as money, but we cannot, since you do not
    have any wallet. From the FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your
    account
    , you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (3)

Hello CARROS CARBON,

It takes our program 96 hours to receive and process any new activity. Therefore, any recent changes cannot be seen by us at the current time. Regarding a deposit, our system will keep attempting a deposit until it succeeds. If you have performed the troubleshooting
    steps outlined, you should see your deposit as part of the mid-April deposit cycle.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens?

Hello CARROS CARBON,

We can only deposit into Microsoft payment accounts. Since you have no payment account set up on your Microsoft Account, there is no where to place a deposit of Credits as currency. From the FAQ:

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account,
    you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.
Thema:

1. I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (2) - Similar Threads - been waiting deposit

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  5. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  6. When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...: Is there a specific date or is there a general area of the year it'll be released? 1ae8e3ad-a8e3-4516-82e2-3fc6fc6fd8a9
  7. I've been waiting for the new dashboard for 2 weeks

in XboX Insiders
    I've been waiting for the new dashboard for 2 weeks: can you remove the lower Game Pass and Community tiles on the new dashboard? do not have the new dashboard yet . submitted by /u/Lazy-Toe4110 [link] [comments]
  8. My account has been hacked but I have to wait until tomorrow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been hacked but I have to wait until tomorrow: Hi man, I really need your help because my XBOX ONE account has been hacked & you're an XBOX Ambassador & I've tried everything to get my account back please man, I've done everything i can do...
  9. Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

in XboX Insiders
    Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  10. i been wait for a month and this problem continue, please! i need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i been wait for a month and this problem continue, please! i need help.: [img] 9a3579c1-3501-4678-b5c8-835d1a0776e9