I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do?

Discus and support I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned for threatening behaviour on my xbox. I absolutely know that this is not true, and the appeal has been denied. I think that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Euan Brownlee, Jul 5, 2023.

1. I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do?

I have been banned for threatening behaviour on my xbox. I absolutely know that this is not true, and the appeal has been denied. I think that the reason I was banned was because I told someone a fake I.P address, to scare them into leaving the game as they were harassing all the players on it. This person was griefing players, and sending them harrassing messages if they left. After I sent this fake I.P address, he said he had a VPN and knew that it was fake, so there was no threat at all. This person, I'm assuming, reported me out of pure toxicity, and it has resulted in this ban. Can someone help me out?

:)

Euan Brownlee, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do?

If your appeal was denied then that's it,there's nothing else that can be done.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here could help anyway & neither can support.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Permanent suspension? What to do?

There's nothing else you can do.You get one appeal & if that was denied then that's it.

Permanent bans are usually issued due to someone having several enforcement actions in the past or the offence was so severe that a perm ban was issued,

I would ask your son what he's been doing.
  4. Caden Pennington Win User

Why was I banned for nothing?

I have already done this and my appeal has been denied and I believe you have put much effort in reviewing my appeal and the reason for my permanent suspension
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was denied

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you why.

If your appeal has been denied then that's it,there is nothing else you can do.

Permanent bans aren't issued lightly,you've either had several suspensions in the past or done something so severe that a permanent ban was issued.
  6. mercy cat 673 Win User

I have been device banned and there is nobody to call

I have been banned permanently not able to use my console I legit didn’t do anything worth that type of permanent ban. I should’ve only been communication banned because kid got all his friends to report me constantly every time they saw me online, I legit only played one game with them and they got mad I eliminated them and just got me permanently banned for nudity I appealed and it didn’t approve the appeal anything else I could do?
Thema:

1. I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do? - Similar Threads - been unjustly permanently

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  5. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  8. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  9. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  10. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c