I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

Discus and support I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mynigga2568 gg, Jan 4, 2024.

1. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of hacking but there is still hackers can you make it to where we can create emblems again. Some of my favorite past times are sitting around bored making emblems for my buddies to steal and a lot of us want this back in the bo2 community.

:)

mynigga2568 gg, Jan 4, 2024
  2. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

Top Emblems/Emblem Search

[quote user="NUMB3RS"]

[quote user="stillmaticd"]

The whole thing with the emblem creator is that... you're suppose to create it. I hope they keep it the same, the only beneficial thing I can think of would to be able to actually save emblems so you could always go back to previous ones you've made. I only
    ever made like 5 or so but I like(d) to change it every now and then and it would of been cool to not have to make ones over again.

[/quote] This. I don't want to see a "Top Emblems" or anything, I just want to be able to keep my own in my own personal emblems file share or something.

[/quote]

This. The ability to save your emblems that you've created would be fantastic. Never understood why they didnt do that the last go around......

"Happy Drinking"
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems anymore I’m not the only one this has happened to also. Microsoft please let us create emblems agian.

Hi my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Sadly the feature was disabled, so we can't do it anymore.
  4. Yousef Islam Win User

Ten emblem limit.

At least we can save emblems this game.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

Error saving emblem

Go to support.activision.com, on the Contact Us tab and tell them about your problem. Your login is your Elite credentials.

If you use Twitter, they can be reached at
    @ATVIAssist
  6. nL Rezii Win User

Error saving emblem

im having this problem know any answers??
Thema:

I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

1. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems... - Similar Threads - been trying save

2. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  3. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  6. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  7. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  8. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009