I have been trying to download 'Brain Simulator' on my PC through the X-box app. However it...

Discus and support I have been trying to download 'Brain Simulator' on my PC through the X-box app. However it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some things you should know; I run windows version 10 21h2 so it is compatible with the game. I have messaged the developer but unsure if they have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExiledIbex, Feb 25, 2023.

1. ExiledIbex
    ExiledIbex Guest

I have been trying to download 'Brain Simulator' on my PC through the X-box app. However it...

Some things you should know;

I run windows version 10 21h2 so it is compatible with the game.

I have messaged the developer but unsure if they have received it as it does not seem to be a project they are responsive on as it came out a while ago.

I am using a company laptop which has restricted access to the Microsoft store but still able to access the xbox app.

The reason I desperately need to find out how to play it on my PC is that my doctor recommended I try this game and particularly the memory sequence matrix game to help my memory. I find playing on the box for this game difficult as the mouse is hard to move.

Any information if it works for others would be super appreciated. Thanks!

:)

ExiledIbex, Feb 25, 2023
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Comment télécharger de nouveau Microsoft FS 2020 ?

Hello Jean,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums! Are you attempting to locate the update on the Xbox or PC? If you’re playing on PC, was the game purchased through the Windows Store or Steam? In the meantime, please follow the steps below on how to update on both Xbox and PC.

Updating on PC:
    1. Vist the Microsoft Store app and login with your account that owns the Flight Simulator license
    2. Once logged in, visit the top right corner of the application and click on the three dots “…” to open a drop down menu with additional options
    3. Select “Downloads and Updates”. If viable, you should see the update for Flight Simulator

Updating on Xbox:
    I was able to find a visual article to assist further with this method of updating. Please note, this is for the Xbox One X, however the download method works similarly on the Xbox Series X/S.

Updating Xbox Games on Xbox

If you have additional troubleshooting questions, you may be able to find answers through the official Flight Simulator FAQ.

Flight Simulator FAQ

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. Rasmus Billing Win User

Downloading games

I must clarify that I am on PC and have tried the above. I can play games that are from the gamepass and have reinstalled both the Microsoft store as well as the x-box app. I have confirmed that my subscription is active and that I have paid for it. When I go to the Microsoft store press on farming simulator that is a gamepass game wich then refers me to the xbox app that wants me to pay for the game and won't let me download or play. It says my reagin is unsupported but Sweden is supported so i don't see the issue.
  4. patdempsey Win User

lost game disks

flight simulator x for the pc.

lost the disks, wondered if it can be downloaded using the product keys i still have.

thanks
  5. ColinWilliams_746 Win User

Software Launcher for MSFS

Thank you Jesse - it has been resolved by downloading the X-Box app on my laptop - thank you for your support!
  6. BKCrimsonNGray Win User

Very first loading screen stuck. MS Flight sim 2020

I couldn't get it working at first either. I think there are a lot of people trying to download and connect to the servers. For me, it finally worked when I closed all apps. Opened the Microsoft Store app on my PC. Then I went to My Library, selected and
    clicked into the MS Flight Simulator and clicked the "Play" button. Then the loading screen launched and it prompted me to download content and it's been downloading for a few hours now. It needs to download about 95 gig.
Thema:

1. I have been trying to download 'Brain Simulator' on my PC through the X-box app. However it... - Similar Threads - been trying download

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  8. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  9. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  10. Error 0x87e0012c have been occurring multiple times when I try to download games,I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e0012c have been occurring multiple times when I try to download games,I have...: I am not inserting any disc I am only downloading free games and games from gamepass, this is very annoying and I can't download anything, I am yet to find a solution so please help...