I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks

Discus and support I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox, I am messaging here as I am running out of options. I have been having issues with my Xbox rewards. I emailed rewards support back at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Austin McKenzie, Aug 8, 2023.

1. I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks

Hello Xbox, I am messaging here as I am running out of options.

I have been having issues with my Xbox rewards. I emailed rewards support back at the beginning of July that my weekly streak had been reset incorrectly and at the time my monthly streak proved it was intact. I was contacted back with 24 hours saying it had been corrected. When I logged on it was reset back to 23 at the time rather than 87 weeks.

So I followed up stating this but I had no reply. Since then I have followed up the emails and also started new requests. The reason for new requests is when calling Xbox support they say they cannot help as rewards is a separate department and recommends trying again. I have done so and also included the previous case numbers for reference. This has now been 5-6 weeks with no response. I don't know who to contact about this anymore. Really hoping you can point me in the right direction or get somebody to reach out to me.

Thanks

:)

Austin McKenzie, Aug 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks