I have been suspended wrongly

Discus and support I have been suspended wrongly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My little brother was on my xbox and said things that had gotten me suspended for 24hrs, I would like xbox to lift this suspension so I can continue to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RomanianScumbag, Jan 10, 2017.

1. I have been suspended wrongly

My little brother was on my xbox and said things that had gotten me suspended for 24hrs, I would like xbox to lift this suspension so I can continue to play. I will not allow my brother to go on my xbox anymore and would be very grateful if you can help
    my situation.

:)

RomanianScumbag, Jan 10, 2017
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    I have been wrongly suspended

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.

3. Oldgreg 541
    Oldgreg 541 Guest

I was suspended for a message that I sent that did not violate Xbox guidelines. If the discussion is examined there is a jovial undertone that was happening between us. I have been rightly suspended before, but this is no such occurrence. Please end my suspension.

Oldgreg 541, Jan 10, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums and as it's a 24 hour suspension you are not eligible for a case review.

You will just have to wait out the suspension i'm afraid.

You are responsible for your account & anything that happens on it.

Daft Badger, Jan 10, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums and as it's a 24 hour suspension you are not eligible for a case review.

You will just have to wait out the suspension i'm afraid.

You are responsible for your account & anything that happens on it.
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.
  7. myrandapanopoulos Win User

TO: XBLPET

hi. I was wrongly suspended on Xbox live. What do I do to reverse this?
  8. Matty Wolfe Win User

Why did I get a violation

I just don't get why I was suspended. No messages were reported my username and profile pic is appropriate. I honestly think I was just wrongly suspended
  9. YaBoiNoz Win User

Wrongly Suspended

what else was I meant to do then, I WAS GETTING HARASSED BY THIS GUY AND TRYING TO MAKE HIM GO AWAY
Thema:

1. I have been suspended wrongly - Similar Threads - been suspended wrongly

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  4. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  5. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  6. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  7. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  8. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...
  9. My account has been suspended for the same incident twice

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for the same incident twice: I've been suspended for the same exact message twice now and whilst I understand the first suspension I definitely don't understand the second time . I've tried to appeal this suspension and it...
  10. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...