I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

Discus and support I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by . .Qazmy, Nov 14, 2023.

1. . .Qazmy
    . .Qazmy Guest

I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason

:)

. .Qazmy, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned for some reason

Hi . ., my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been suspended from your account, I want to remind you that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems.

That being said, the team in charge of handling suspension requests and cases is through the Enforcement page, so I invite you to enter the following link to see your suspension and make an appeal.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Please understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Plat Clash Win User

Banned for someone messaging me cuss words and I reported it how did I get banned

I haven't done any of those that's my issue I haven't done anything wrong and I got Xbox banned that's why I'm so mad
  4. ErickMartins2 Win User

Conta temporariamente suspensa [Mod Translation: Account temporarily suspended]

Did you do anything wrong? I would recommend going to the Xbox Enforcement site to see what you did that got you banned.
    I have not done anything wrong, I am being suspended every day doing nothing, every day ask for verification of identity, I verify and in a short time I am temporarily suspended again, I have been in the support of Xbox, in support of microsoft and nothing
    solves!
  5. englishbulldog802 Win User

Being threatened to be banned off xbox live

Ok well I have reported this person so if he does get suspended, he will know it is me that reported him. If he does ban me, I have a post here as evidence so that enforcement know I haven't done anything wrong.
  6. Cmdrican86 Win User

Locked: Banned console

wow so for no reason they will ban your xbox or give you an excuse to why you have been banned when their info has no reason for why the person has been banned. not everyone violates. i had my xbox for 3yrs and never been suspended for any reason or done
    anything wrong and i get banned and from what i'm hearing here they will not even give yo a good reason other then just cause whatever.
Thema:

1. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned... - Similar Threads - been suspended couple

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  6. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  7. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  8. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  9. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...
  10. My account has been suspended for the same incident twice

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for the same incident twice: I've been suspended for the same exact message twice now and whilst I understand the first suspension I definitely don't understand the second time . I've tried to appeal this suspension and it...