I have been seeing this where the game pass tab is on the homescreen Dashboard I’ve been...

Discus and support I have been seeing this where the game pass tab is on the homescreen Dashboard I’ve been... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When im at the homescreen dashboard and when I go up to where it shows the tabs that say. Home GamePass Mixer Community Store when I go to where the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 21, 2019.

1. I have been seeing this where the game pass tab is on the homescreen Dashboard I’ve been...

When im at the homescreen dashboard and when I go up to where it shows the tabs that say. Home GamePass Mixer Community Store when I go to where the GamePass tab is. and on the GamePass screen when I scrolled down that page a bit I have been seeing this when after I have done an update for the Alpha Ring. a few times it has been saying GamePass leaving soon I have tried so many troubleshooting steps when ever I see this show up where the GamePass tab is. when I do some of the troubleshooting steps it temporarily fixes the issue but as soon as I do another update for the Alpha Ring when I’m back at the homescreen dashboard. after doing the update for the Alpha Ring when I go to the tab where it says GamePass when I go down that page I’m seeing again it saying GamePass leaveing soon is anyone else encountering this issue issue as well so I know that I’m not alone.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 21, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have been seeing this where the game pass tab is on the homescreen Dashboard I’ve been...