I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

Discus and support I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sleepless00, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Sleepless00
    Sleepless00 Guest

Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the family group. I have tried to change the tag again yet it still needed the permission even thou I am not in any family group no more. pls help TvT

:)

Sleepless00, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Sleepless00, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

This may be due to a delay in updating your account. You can fix it by logging in again.

-To sign in to your Xbox account on your console, follow these steps:

-Press the Xbox  button in the center of your controller to open the guide.

-Select Profile & system > Settings.

-Under Account, select Sign in, security and PIN

-Select Sign in.

-Enter your email address and password.

-Select Sign in.

source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/sign-in

If that doesn't work, try deleting your Xbox profile and creating it again.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. Rishabh0067 Win User

Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit please could you give me a solution

Hi Elouadghiri H, my name is Rishabh, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

Please note that the ability to leave a family group may depend on the permissions and roles set by the family organizer. If you do not see the option to leave the family group, it's possible that the family organizer has restricted this action. In that case, you might need to contact the family organizer to request to be removed from the family group.

If you're looking to leave a family group on Xbox, here's how you can do it:

1. From Xbox Console:

Sign in to the Xbox console with the account that is part of the family group.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Navigate to the "Profile & system" tab.
    Scroll down to "Settings" and select "Account."
    Choose "Family settings."
    Select the family member you want to remove from the family group.
    Choose "Remove from family."

2. From Xbox Family Settings App:

Download and install the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device.
    Sign in with the account that is part of the family group.
    Open the app and navigate to the "Family" section.
    Select the family member you want to remove.
    Choose "Remove from family."

3. From Xbox Website:

Go to the Xbox Family Settings website: https://family.microsoft.com/.
    Sign in with the account that is part of the family group.
    Click on the family member's profile you want to remove.
    Select "Remove from family."

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  4. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

Hi CR27

Sounds like your account is part of a family group and it has been blocked by an adult of this group. You will need to ask their permission.

Permissions can easily be changed using the new Xbox family app.

https://www.xbox.com/en-SA/apps/family-settings-app
  5. Gav Hambly Win User

Is it possible to remove a child account from xbox family settings?

Hi! i went to that first link and tried to remove him to re-add him but it says the following :

You can't remove ***** from the family group

Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Dylan can remove this family member. Ask the family organiser who granted Dylan consent to remove Dylan from the family group.

the daft thing about that is im the person it my email i have to sign in i put him on it
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Instellingen voor privacy en onlineveiligheid wijzigen

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Here you will find the step by step to give permission, add/remove family group members and all information related to the family group.
Thema:

1. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission - Similar Threads - been removed family

2. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  3. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  4. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...
  5. my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access: my account was hacked and the hacker seems to have removed my whole access via my email, any ideas how to fix this? I cannot access any other means 74d169cb-72a9-4650-9ce2-241d76339191
  6. Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...: Hi, I was playing Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass but now that game is removed from Game Pass. I can no longer find my game save on my PC in the usual spot...
  7. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  8. Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?: I bought immortals fenyx rising on Xbox and now have moved to PC, the game was originally there and playable but now it has been removed from my library and can only play it with game pass. i can...
  9. Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...: Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been trying to figure it out but I’m missing something. I don’t like how cluttered and unorganized it is now....
  10. I have been trying to remove myself from a Xbox "Family"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to remove myself from a Xbox "Family": So, my father died some time ago, and my account is still stuck in the "Family" he put my account into so he could set certain restrictions for summer vacations years before. But now he's gone and...