I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...

Discus and support I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is so ridiculous, this is a 9 year old account and it just gets banned for no reason, I have no one to call because banned accounts are permitted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mike larue, Jul 21, 2023.

1. mike larue
    mike larue Guest

I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...

This is so ridiculous, this is a 9 year old account and it just gets banned for no reason, I have no one to call because banned accounts are permitted from calling Xbox support.

:)

mike larue, Jul 21, 2023
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

What does Xbox Live Mean?

[quote user="XBLET Sphynx"]if they could just give me viable reason then i could go on my own way.[/quote]

Staff impersonation is a permanent ban offence too,just FYI.
  3. skoop koop Win User

I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no details at this time “ . I have literally done nothing wrong I have to be getting hacked.

same thing happend to me and xbox wonders why nobody buys their consoles anymore, I'm done with this and im switching to ps5. (ps xbox is the literal worst gaming console on the market)
  4. Janet_C Win User

I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no details at this time “ . I have literally done nothing wrong I have to be getting hacked.

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately support cannot help you with suspension or banning issues, as they do not have access to this information. The only way to submit a case for review is by following the information in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

It is possible that for permanent suspensions they do not give you the option to appeal, but you can try.

Remember that this is a public forum and that those of us who participate in it are common players, I am not part of Microsoft support nor can I enter the system, the only thing I can do is provide you with information that might help you.

Best regards.
  5. xtopdown yb better Win User

xbox live suspended

its been 4 days i really hope im not permanent banned but it never said permanent banned it said you have been suspended from xbox live please help i didn't do nun
  6. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
Thema:

1. I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no... - Similar Threads - been permanently banned

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  5. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...
  6. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...
  7. My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.: Hey there, last night I was just trying to play on my xbox and when I tried to sign in to my account it said that I have been permanently suspended for no reason. I also got an e-mail telling me...
  8. What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...: "We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an...
  9. two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing: two of my xbox accounts have been permanently banned in the last three months for absolutely nothing and i hadn’t been told what i’d done i’ve lost lots of money from these two band and i would...
  10. I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been unjustly, permanently banned and my appeal has been denied. What do I do?: I have been banned for threatening behaviour on my xbox. I absolutely know that this is not true, and the appeal has been denied. I think that the reason I was banned was because I told someone a...