I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

Discus and support I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twitch im_buki, Nov 4, 2023.

1. I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me offline and harassing me on Xbox party I did not hit him offline just sent the picture to try and back him off I appealed the ban and it got denied is there a way I can resolve this over the phone or email or anything someone please help

:)

Twitch im_buki, Nov 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...