I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....

Discus and support I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was told a guardian was needed to sign into my account I tried to create another email for my account and now I'm stuck on a screen saying making... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jesse Guthrie1, Nov 9, 2023.

1. I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....

I was told a guardian was needed to sign into my account I tried to create another email for my account and now I'm stuck on a screen saying making sure you're human.

:)

Jesse Guthrie1, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Henry I. Nnaemeka Win User

I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes. What do I do?

The same thing happend to me too.
  3. Student: Elsie Bell Win User

I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes. What do I do?

I was told a guardian was needed to sign into my account I tried to create another email for my account and now I'm stuck on a screen saying making sure you're human.
    create an outlook account using your phone or computer. Then log into the account on the Xbox instead of using the Xbox to create the account
  4. Jesse Guthrie1 Win User

Thank you for your help I was able to change the email address.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

It's something strange, when the message appears to verify that you are human it is because you must complete a security captcha. You can try restarting your router as it could possibly be an internet problem.

I await your prompt response.
  6. Jesse Guthrie1 Win User

Sorry I don't not currently have access to my xbox but my main problem was that when the message appeared there was nothing to verify the information I submitted such as a captcha.
Thema:

I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....

1. I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes.... - Similar Threads - been screen has

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...: Windows 10. Tried repairing/reinstalling gaming services. Windows is up to date. I have found similar threads with no final resolution. This is the most recent string of suggestions I've tried...
  4. Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...: I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering! 5d8edb90-864c-4c86-a7a3-bdf2168626c6
  5. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  6. My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...: Are there any fixes for this it’s been like this for a week 0524ad9f-eb7f-4111-84b7-6636842da61d
  7. My xbox family account has been showing that my xbox has 24 hours a day screen time, how do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox family account has been showing that my xbox has 24 hours a day screen time, how do...: My xbox has been showing that I have been playing on it 24/7, and this was no normal power mode. When I switched my xbox to energy saving mode, this stopped. But I don't want to keep my xbox on...
  8. I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.: I've done all the trouble shoots, messed with video settings and thr pixels. I've had it service once from a surge issue two months ago. I plan on sending it back fir repairs again. Each time it...
  9. my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alerted46 [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox one has been stuck on this screen for 3 weeks now I’ve tried clearing the cache and...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one has been stuck on this screen for 3 weeks now I’ve tried clearing the cache and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TomWavez98 [link] [comments]