I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

Discus and support I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris Johansenn, Dec 26, 2023.

1. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice.

I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have access to the email that the account is listed to. How do I send this security code to a different email or phone number?

:)

Chris Johansenn, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Chris! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Unfortunately, the only way to recover a Microsoft account is through the account recovery webform. It is not possible to send the verification codes to a different security information email or number.

According to A. User who posted a solution to a thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e-online/a45dd763-1318-45bd-a1ba-2be448f539f1

"Additional helpful tips:

Answer as many questions as you can.

Use the information you provided when you created the account, or last updated it.

Submit the form from a computer you frequently use.

You will be asked to list recently used email addresses and the subject lines from recent emails. Ask for help from family members, friends, or business contacts to confirm their email addresses and tell you the subject lines of the last three emails they sent you.

Make sure to use the correct domain for your account, such as hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com. Keep in mind that your email address may be country specific. For example, if you created your account in Sweden, your domain would be “hotmail.co.se” rather than “hotmail.com”. "

Note: If your account has enabled 2-step verification feature, the account recovery webform will not work and you can only recover the account if you have access to the security information of your account.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. SusanJones-872 Win User

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my account is more protected. 3 days ago, I noticed that
    my account was attempting to charge my card for my annual payment. When I attempted to sign in to my Xbox, I was told that there was something wrong with my account and to go to account.live.com, which I did the following day. Since then I have tried to sign
    into my xbox account through my laptop, computer, work computer, and mobile device. I am met with the same error message:

Sign in

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

I have attempted to sign in once every few hours (probably twice within a day) over the course of three days since the message suggested to try again at a later time. However, I am still unable to access my account. I was able to
    successfully change my password but still unable to actually Sign In after doing so. I have attempted to call with no luck and even now I am attempting to connect to a live agent with no success. What can I do to get signed in back to my Live account? Or is
    my account now just lost in the Microsoft void?
  4. Rhybax96 Win User

My main account has a permanent ban

I only post here because I am unable to click links without it taking me back the the Rep page, each time I attempt to sign in, it does but at the top left in place of my Gamertag is my name linked to the email. So I am stuck and I am locked out of my account
    on console and on the web. It even tells me to sign in most of the time when I am at the rep page. I am out of options
  5. Biohazard DX Win User

My experience with XBOX

At fest it would sign me out, then I'd have to sign back in with an email and password,

Then I wasn't able to sign in at all, then a representative told me to delete my account, and redownload it, now I am unable to download it at all, even through a flash drive.
  6. RoderickHamlin Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox live

Hello Microsoft community experts!! I am unable to sign-in to my Xbox account. I play Asphalt 9 on windows 10 and for the past 1 week, I am unable to login to Xbox. What are the possible fixes I can make?
    I can sign into my Xbox one account but I cannot sign into my Xbox 360 account what’s the problem with that it’s just to clarify something but every time I do that it doesn’t let me in just kicked me out
Thema:

1. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. - Similar Threads - been locked account

2. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  3. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  4. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....
  5. Your account has been locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your account has been locked: Your account has been locked We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account. Unlocking your account To unlock your account, you'll need...
  6. Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?: I recently was locked out of my microsoft soft account for NO REASON last week and haven't been able to play Xbox SINCE. This is very convenient considering I just bought A YEAR SUBRSCRIPTION AND...
  7. I have been locked out of all Microsoft accounts and the only way it can be fixed acording...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of all Microsoft accounts and the only way it can be fixed acording...: Microsoft for 'unusual activity" has locked me out of my acounts and cost me about $1000. I cant get into the 365 I used to run my business, I have lost all the emails from my business, lost all...
  8. Why has my account been locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my account been locked?: About 10 days ago I tried logging in to my Xbox account, And it popped up that my account has been locked. I went to the link and filled out the form and I still haven’t received an email back. I...
  9. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  10. How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?: Locked out of my account, can’t recover it because it’s connected to my old phone number. Lost all my digital possessions, saved game files and gamer score from the last 20 years. Can’t cancel my...