I have been having the same problem for a while now.

Discus and support I have been having the same problem for a while now. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this sounds weird but I’ve been having the same problem for almost 6 months now. To start off, I created my Microsoft account with an email that has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RikkiTikki33, Jan 19, 2022.

1. RikkiTikki33
    RikkiTikki33 Guest

So this sounds weird but I’ve been having the same problem for almost 6 months now. To start off, I created my Microsoft account with an email that has since been deactivated, and now every single time I try and log into something on my new pc, I receive the same response—You need a verification code to sign in to this service. Only, I can’t get the code for any service as the email is no longer active. I would go into why the email is deactivated but it’s personal. Anyways, I made an alternate account using my personal email, and In doing so, made it so I couldn’t add my own email (not deactivated) as an alias. Now this leaves me at a loss as I don’t know what to do, I can’t sign in to any service using my Microsoft account, 3rd party or not, as it is impossible to access the email. I tried having a support member merge, or add the alias email, so that I can access every service and receive every verification code to log into services and games, with no luck. Microsoft is not clear enough as to deleting the alternate account either, which I still do not know if it would allow me to use my email as an alias because it would no longer be under an account. Please, if any one else has had the same problem, help.

:)

RikkiTikki33, Jan 19, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: