I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

Discus and support I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZSingh21, Dec 8, 2023.

1. ZSingh21
    ZSingh21 Guest

I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6 different Microsoft agents, but it has not helped. These past few weeks have been absolutely terrible. The lowest long I could achieve was 96 wired. I’ve tried different Ethernet cables and ports, WiFis, hotspots, and locations. I’ve done countless reboots. I don’t know what else to do. Gaming has been a way for me to decompress after work, but the past few weeks have not been good.

:)

ZSingh21, Dec 8, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every forum, and it does not help. What’s next?

Hey,

I remember having the same issue some years ago.

I contacted my inet provider.

They said: 'Oh you still have that old router !'

After sending me their newest router everything worked fine again and even better.(it was worth the shipping costs^^)

Maybe you should give it a try.

PS: My PC worked fine with the old router, only the console had that issue.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every forum, and it does not help. What’s next?

Hi ZSingh21, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

At this point, my friend, the best I can recommend is to take it to an agent for repair and factory restore, then check for updates and test. Remember this is a forum where we are players like you trying to help others with basic problems. If we can't provide the solution the best thing to do is to be honest.

If necessary as a second option you could try contacting microsoft support and they will know how to help you. Here are some specific things you can mention to the support agent:

1. The frequency of the problems: Do the problems occur frequently or just once in a while? 2.

2. The severity of the problems: Do the problems prevent you from playing at all, or do they only cause occasional problems?

3. The steps you have taken to resolve the problems. Tell the support agent everything you have tried so far.

You can click here to go to Microsoft Support
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

To resolve your issue, navigate to the search bar and enter your problem. Press Enter or click "Get Help". Sign in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

I hope it will be resolved.
    Oskayra
  4. Vitaly Titov Win User

Xbox one X turning off after start up.

Hello,

I’ve been having the same issue for the last couple of months.

My Xbox One X console is not in the Insiders program (afaik).

It shutdowns almost every time I try to wake it up after turning it off normally with a controller a day earlier.
  5. BellaCoffey Win User

0x800488FC

having the exact same issue.

i can find a solution to every other issue code except 0x800488FC.

i’ve tried turning my xbox on and off, rebooting and network connection and nothing so far. it has to be on microsofts part.
  6. SeanMitchell-1 Win User

Upnp not available

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried two different Wifi connections, and my mobile data. All three have says The Upnp ain’t available. I’ve restarted the Xbox and everything. This has got to be an issue with the Xbox as I’ve tried everything else (Wifi, Router etc side of things).
Thema:

1. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every... - Similar Threads - been having continuous

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  4. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  5. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  6. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  7. I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Been getting an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a free 5 dollar rewards seems sketchy. Is it legit? [img] 3c6c936a-bcc3-4fe2-9ee4-eb469f450090
  8. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  9. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  10. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...