I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

Discus and support I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gameschamp2115, Mar 6, 2024.

1. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left analog my (move stick), has not been working at all. It would read up and down inputs, that I would never have made, causing me to fall off in certain games, or bother missions in games like GTA. I wanna know if I could send my controller back to Microsoft, so that it could be repaired.

:)

Gameschamp2115, Mar 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)