I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

Discus and support I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron Reyes_489, Dec 16, 2023.

1. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it back. The account username is AJtheeGreat. You can contact me through the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** so I can go into more detail about this problem. To the Microsoft Support team that is reading this please change the email so I can get my account back. And I don't know if you will be reading this because you guys haven't been really helpful with the forms I have been sending even though I have sent receipts of when I have purchased something even with the card information. And the email I have been requesting access to is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . So please Microsoft do something about this,

:)

Aaron Reyes_489, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

Hi Aaron R, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (If your information was deleted there is nothing to do unfortunately), I have also been through this situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. a72b9d5c-6939-4a6e-a Win User

WHY DOES MY ACCOUNT NOT EXIST?

i created an account with the same email. if im right doesint that mean that ive been hacked. i also checked on the email and there had been a login from russia. if my account got hacked. i would do any option to bring it back. anything please
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Account hacked moved to Russia. Need to get it back.

Hey there! I'm sorry for the frustration. I'm not aware of any way to manually change the region of an account. I would recommend calling phone support for this info, but it sounds like you already talked to them. If there are any other options here, phone
    support will be the one to help you out. Sorry for the hassle here.
  5. Xionergy Win User

Happened to me today also. So I will have Visa take a pop-shot at Microsoft since we are paying for a service we cannot actually use. Keep in mind I said service. We do not own the virtual property but we do have the rights to the Xbox service.
  6. THE AZN23 Win User

Just happen to me 25 day lock
Thema:

1. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back. - Similar Threads - been hacked someone

2. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  5. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  6. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  7. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  8. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  9. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  10. My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...: My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options did not work. 37dc0ebb-08da-4834-b6d2-0aa32787d179