i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

Discus and support i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in the email that was used was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler Martinroberts, Dec 4, 2023.

1. i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in the email that was used was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the email it has been changed to it *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Tyler Martinroberts, Dec 4, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

Hi Tyler. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If they have changed the email for your account, I'm afraid it won't be possible to recover it. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Note that this forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services, we do not have insight into accounts.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. MaritimeLime168 Win User

Lost my account

Great, just found out that the reason I cant access my old email is because it was hacked while from a forum for a PC game called Archeage during a time i loaned it to a friend. So now not only can I not recover it, being that the hacker changed my info,
    but not I may have been hacked here too. Great
  4. PRIMETIME3 Win User

Xbox Live Account Hacked with MS points and Gold purchased and FIFA 12 achievements unlocked not by me! HELP!

I woke up this morning to find that my account was hacked too. I found out by seeing an invoice for $75 on my paypal account to Microsoft corp. I then logged on to my xbox to find the dredded "your gamertag waslast used on another consol" message. The
    LowLife ended up buying 8 games and was in the process to changing my info...like security questions..ect.

In the end, I have my acount info changed back and passwords have been changed. Now the waiting game begins for Microsoft to trace back their IP...ect
  5. Ms. Anum Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked.

Hello. I already changed my password twice. The problem i am having is that around 2-3 years ago i bought Minecraft and have been playing it but all of a sudden it says my account doesn't have it and its not showing up in my purchases. Recently I wasn't able to login with my microsoft account because it says it doesn't have it anymore. I think the account got hacked and changed. Please get my Minecraft back. I already contacted Minecraft and they said i have to contact microsoft. My minecraft username is ajisuppose. Also my Xbox username also changed and i cant login anymore. I can only play bedrock. Thank you.
  6. SlopingPACHINO Win User

State Your GTA Online Problems Here

i had just got a new home for my player and all of the data for that play went away i have tryed to get the info back by logging off an starting ova but no can do i think i have been hacked can you help to get my player info back for the new update an dlc
    come out for xbox 360
Thema:

1. i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in - Similar Threads - been hacked changed

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....
  4. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  5. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?: So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way...
  6. My account has been hacked. I can’t get it back as my email has been changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked. I can’t get it back as my email has been changed.: Hello everyone. So recently my account was hacked. The password was changed and all information including my email was deleted and replaced with another. I have tried logging in multiple times...
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked and they have changed the email and password but i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and they have changed the email and password but i...: i am hoping for some luck someone please help me Thank you. 710e36ce-3050-4bd9-84af-674799c5ab65
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...: Dear Microsoft support team, Hope this letter reaches you well. I wrote this letter to address the problems I had in the past few days. I am writing on my old school email as its my last...
  9. My Xbox and Microsoft account have been hacked and the email has been changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox and Microsoft account have been hacked and the email has been changed: When I try to sign into my account on xbox I need to enter a password to an email that isn’t mine. I try to sign into my real account on xbox Microsoft and my email is no longer accepted, I keep...
  10. My account has been hacked they changed my email and password and i cannot log in anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked they changed my email and password and i cannot log in anymore.: The email of the person that hacked me is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 364ed496-8faa-4c23-a0db-437286d73d68