I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

Discus and support I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Been getting an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a free 5 dollar rewards seems sketchy. Is it legit?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ReLiK32488, May 14, 2024.

1. ReLiK32488
    ReLiK32488 Guest

I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

Been getting an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a free 5 dollar rewards seems sketchy. Is it legit?
    I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... [​IMG]

:)

ReLiK32488, May 14, 2024
  2. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  3. BLIZUNTS83 Win User

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

yes I have checked both e-mails spam and all the other email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. Saurabh Seth Win User

Changing a gamertag to a different Microsoft account from Windows

Thanks a lot for your replies Cajun and D3ath. But I'm facing another problem when switching the email id of the account.

Here's the situation:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The account with the gamertag I want.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The live account that I want to switch to.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** also had a gamertag that I don't care about. So I switched the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to some temporary gmail id. This step worked. Now I can log in with the temporary gmail id into live accounts and also on gamesforwindows.com.

Now when I try to switch the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I get an error saying *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** isn't available.

Any suggestions?
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

noname attached file on e-mail from xbox

Are you 100% sure that email is actually from Xbox, or is it someone impersonating Xbox? Emails from Xbox would be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. M SchuMARKer Win User

Using email from unused account on my main account.

Thanks for your response Ocelot,

Is my real name displayed on the forum? That sounds undesirable to me. I can't change the email to the one that I want *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** because it's already in use on another account.

Main account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Unused account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

1. I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... - Similar Threads - been getting email

2. am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...: My gmail was used without my knowledge by a random person who switched my microsoft account email and password, i have no way of getting into the account anymore, anytime i try to use my email...
  3. My account has been hacked. I can’t get it back as my email has been changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked. I can’t get it back as my email has been changed.: Hello everyone. So recently my account was hacked. The password was changed and all information including my email was deleted and replaced with another. I have tried logging in multiple times...
  4. I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label: Posted the order on the 5th of September and havent got my shipping label emailed to me. I have called Microsoft support and have been unable to get help. 91a57611-a7a1-45a3-93be-c4fe2ee76295
  5. I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email...: I use my old microsoft for my games but cant do much with it cause my dad lost his information for the account and its under child protection. i havent had it logged into a xbox for a while but i...
  6. My account was hacked! My email and password has been changed. How can I get back in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked! My email and password has been changed. How can I get back in?: I went to go log into Minecraft on my PC and noticed it tried to log me in with some strange email ending in @fbi.ac. confused I tried to log in and it says my email doesn't exist with a Microsoft...
  7. My old microsoft account has been hacked, they changed the email & password. How do i get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old microsoft account has been hacked, they changed the email & password. How do i get...: I used to play on this minecraft server called hypixel. It's a server where u can gift people ranks and stuff like that, sadly i fell for a scam thinking i was gonna get a rank. Is there any way...
  8. How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been...: A while ago, about 5 years ago. The email service Ihug which my Minecraft/Mojang account was registered under was discontinued, meaning that I can't log in to the email and check the Verification...
  9. My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?: My 14 year old son xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address and I am having trouble getting it back . Changing the password isnt helping. I contacted my bank and got a new...
  10. i been trying to get my DeluxePaladin account back but i can't remember my email or password ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i been trying to get my DeluxePaladin account back but i can't remember my email or password ...: please help me get my account back its my old one that i had since i was 5 years old on the xbox 360 can you send my email and password back to me please its my old account since 5 years old...