I Have Been false reported and I want to know why and I want to suspend this Gamertag GAYBOI888

Discus and support I Have Been false reported and I want to know why and I want to suspend this Gamertag GAYBOI888 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I got false reported for something that I never did and this Gamertag got me suspended GAYBOI888 He Got Mad At Me And Then He False Reported Me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxXItsAustinXxX, Dec 18, 2016.

1. I Have Been false reported and I want to know why and I want to suspend this Gamertag GAYBOI888

Ok so I got false reported for something that I never did and this Gamertag got me suspended GAYBOI888 He Got Mad At Me And Then He False Reported Me And Got Me Suspended So I Would Like For You To Investigate This Gamertag GAYBOI888 And get Him Suspended
    For two days

:)

XxXItsAustinXxX, Dec 18, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Dec 18, 2016
  3. I was banned and I want to know why

I was banned just now for a week and I want to know why

BOSSGAMER34731, Dec 18, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I Have Been false reported and I want to know why and I want to suspend this Gamertag GAYBOI888

You can't get suspended from "false reporting", every report gets investigated by the Enforcement team when the suspension is handed.

In the future don't use other gamers gtag in the forums and asking about banning will not work. If you have any suspicions about harassment or cheating just report the person and move on.

M3tal Daz3, Dec 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: