I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...

Discus and support I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamerBoy2424559, Jul 29, 2017.

1. I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...

I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me

:)

GamerBoy2424559, Jul 29, 2017
  2. X QS X MSR X
    X QS X MSR X Guest
    Help!

This [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] guy is trying to get me banned for no reason. He just joined my party and started calling us *** for no reason. I told him to go away nicely but he just kept swearing. He's telling people to report
    me. His friend told me that he's doing this and I could tell he is because he didn't leave us alone. If I get reports they're not true! Please tell a moderator on xbox live or something! I don't wana get banned!

X QS X MSR X, Jul 29, 2017
  3. JustKayla777
    JustKayla777 Guest
    Please REPORT Wolf storrm

Please report Wolf Storrm he has been rude to me, and the fact is I'm a female.

He was really rude and didn't care, he threatened me and told me he didn't care about being reported. He threatened to do a false report on me with rockstar he told me he know them, so that means he can say lies about me and get my account banned

Storrm, has disrupted my peace and I politely tried to include him in a money method I wanted to share with others* GTA Online adversary mode*

PLEASE REPORT HIM

because he has been rude, I don't want him bothering anyone else, this guy bothered me really bad, others that violated me wasn't that bad, so please, please, please report this jerk

JustKayla777, Jul 29, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something bad butt

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Getting banned

I have recently been banned for quiting a game of fifa because i was 4-0 . It would have been a waist of time not to leave. Then he sends me a message saying your trash lol so i reply with dont care mate get a life then he continuse so i tell him to ****
    off and he oviolsy reports it. Then says enjoy the ban n word i have reported it but jt has had no effect. Im not saying i should get of consiquent free but if i get banned for saying **** surely he should be banned for saying a racist slur
    If you reported him then yes he would get banned for racial slurs. Youd need to report him though.
  7. IIxxDONUTZxxII Win User

Suspension

at the end of the conversation I was angry for him not leaving me alone I said a curse word that he reported
  8. feddiefrog Win User

Bullying

This guy will not stop harassing me telling me to commit suicide and which I cut my wrists insulating started making fun of me so I went to the hospital again cuz I cut my wrist a second time this is the second time I've ever done this it's and nothing
    has been done I report him on Xbox please do something this guy would not stop harassing me he's telling me he's still to commit suicide anymore stop messaging me say go kill yourself go kill yourself I sense reported him and please do something he won't leave
    me alone
    hi my name is rhys age 23 i got austic leanring diffencet a guy A call lee and his a keep saying nisty and he accout is leejets he a mod too his saying he said he will saying he will say i will put my ip addes something here my email
    is [Mod Removed - PII] something need to keep try to booth me offline something need to do now many thank my gamingtag feddfrog
  9. Omac713 Win User

GTA Online Is Getting Boring And Agitating

I started shooting at him because he wouldn't leave me alone
Thema:

1. I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ... - Similar Threads - been console banned

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  4. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  5. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  6. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  7. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  8. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  9. Why has my console been banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my console been banned?: Hi all, My son has quite a chequered history with breaching community standards in the Xbox network, after so many warnings and temporary suspensions they have permanently banned his account, as...
  10. I’ve been console banned by a guy on pc I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been console banned by a guy on pc I don’t know what to do: We was playing and I beat him then he sent 1000 friend requests to me and then he sent 1000 messages and then I got communications banned then I got console banned I don’t know what to I’m...