i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t...

Discus and support i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i don’t understand what it could be or how it is happening 02093571-bc79-4642-8522-a63eefdc9657 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by � �, Dec 10, 2023.

1. � �
    � � Guest

i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t...

i don’t understand what it could be or how it is happening

:)

� �, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t bought anything on that day what could it be

Hello. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you review if these purchases appear in your Microsoft account order history with status completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the purchase is not there, and you maybe have more email addresses, could you check the order history with each one?

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, transaction IDs, order numbers, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. chuckles0991 Win User

WRONGFUL CHARGE IN BANK ACCOUNT

My phone is broke at the moment and I haven't been able to replace it so, this is my only hope. I did go to the billing page but it didn't show the charge at all- it showed my renewal on the 22nd of September and a game I purchased February of 2011 but that's
    it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I have been charged £17.99 in September and December. I presume this is for my sons subscription but I shouldn't have paid twice. I am unable to reach an agent by any means. Any advice?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate first what was the charge for, kindly ask your son to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders please let me know if you can see the charges from there as well as the description so we can check what is the issue.
  5. Shihuru 2 Win User

Unauthorized Access Investigation Now at 65 Days (Fraudulent Region Migration)

Its now December 7 and I've been waiting since September 17. I bet if I was a renowned video game journalist, everything would have been fix by September 20. Microsoft doesnt care about its customers -____-
  6. Georges C. Win User

Phone Bill charges

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Skilton1, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or check precisely why not being able to make purchases.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, as only they can help with this issue.
Thema:

1. i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t... - Similar Threads - been charged september

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  5. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  6. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  7. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  8. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  9. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  10. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a