I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

Discus and support I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NKSedya, Jan 8, 2019.

1. NKSedya
    NKSedya Guest

I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now

one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where they took my money as soon as it appeared, just displays the order number.

What am I supposed to do now?

Microsoft, If you don't want to give me gold access then give me my money back

:)

NKSedya, Jan 8, 2019
  2. ShaneHepburn Win User

I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access to it

Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now

one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where they took my money as soon as it appeared, just displays the order number.

What am I supposed to do now?

Microsoft, If you don't want to give me gold access then give me my money back
    Hello NKSedya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums I am terrible sorry about your problem I would recommend you contact

Xbox support

because the could help you quicker and get your problem resolved.

thanks

Shane
  3. {Parity} Win User

I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access to it

Try removing and then reloading your profile. If that doesn't work try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of
    the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  4. NKSedya Win User

Thanks for the reply but it even says in my "services subscriptions" page on mirosoft website that the gold status has been suspended.

Effectively they took my money but are now pretending that they didn't. But there is still an order in my order history which clearly shows that they DID take it.
  5. Tankore93 Win User

Sonic Adventure 2 charge

Even if it was only for yesterday, the fact is that it showed the sale price when i went to check it and then charged me the full price. Had it been listed at full price, it would not be a problem since I would have been charged the advertised price.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass

Your Gold would have been cancelled and converted to Ultimate. If you had the full 12 months left, it would have given you 13 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

1. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access... - Similar Threads - been charged full

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  5. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  6. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  7. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  8. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  9. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  10. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a