I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,...

Discus and support I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] the first photo shows that my subscription is expiring. The second shows that I was billed. a33e0d33-26c5-43b2-8be4-d339b8eadbca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marius 003, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Marius 003
    Marius 003 Guest

I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,...

I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,... [​IMG]

I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,... [​IMG]
    the first photo shows that my subscription is expiring.

The second shows that I was billed.

:)

Marius 003, Sep 3, 2023
  2. SarahRussell5 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Hi

Thanks for that but I don’t seem to have auto renewal available. When I select cancel subscription it doesn’t allow me cancel It states the following “We can’t cancel your subscription

You've already paid for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. It will expire automatically on 27/04/2021” I have turned off recurring billing . If I turn on recurring billing again will I then be able to cancel my subscription and then turn off recurring billing. I just do not want to be charged as no one uses it.
  3. AridLizard Win User

I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

it depends how long is left on your Game Pass Ultimate, but you would need to turn off recurring billing for Game Pass Ultimate then wait until that runs out before using the code for Live Gold.

turn off recurring billing at https://account.microsoft.com/services
  4. FewerCurve Win User

gamepass code

fixed it on xbox i had recurring billing turned on after the 3 month game pass ends

i turned off recurring billing and game pass is enabled in subscriptions

now it shows game pass active
  5. AridLizard Win User

Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

did she cancel Ultimate Game Pass or did she turn off recurring billing/auto renew?

if she only turned off recurring billing then the subscription will continue up to the renewal date
  6. FewerCurve Win User

I've redeemed Xbox Game Pass with my new Acer Nitro 5 but i cant access it.

fixed it on xbox i had recurring billing turned on after the 3 month game pass ends this is why they wanted payment

i turned off recurring billing and game pass is enabled in subscriptions

now it shows game pass active
Thema:

1. I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,... - Similar Threads - been charged game

2. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  3. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  4. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  5. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  6. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...
  7. I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.: I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both. I'm [mod removed] fuming cause I literally can't own two digital copies of the same game! On top of that one was a...
  8. My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass: I have had the email address '*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' for about 15/16 years now, and it has suddenly been removed, with apparently no way to get it back....
  9. My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...: My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do 89469cac-025f-4c36-89c7-8cf615f076ba
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81