I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

Discus and support I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Karen Wassell, Dec 28, 2023.

1. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my Microsoft account. Can anyone help?

:)

Karen Wassell, Dec 28, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Karen. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be to receive unexpected charges. Let me see how I can assist you.

If the charge doesn't show in your Microsoft account's order history, the charge has come from a different account; you may be a victim of fraud. For help with this, please contact your bank, report your card as compromised, and report the unauthorised charge. Microsoft can only assist you if the purchase came from your own Microsoft account.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach back.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Friend's xbox live getting billed to my card.

Thanks Francia.

I can’t get hold of him at the moment.

Just to clarify. If I do get through to Microsoft, will I be able stop the payments? I don’t have access to his account, but the payment method is mine.
    No support wouldnt be able to help in this case since the charges arent originating from your own account.
  4. Kiaundra Crawford Win User

I have 2 unauthorized charges on my cashapp card from Xbox. We do not own an Xbox and I did not authorize these charges. Cashapp says I have to contact merchant.

I figured it out on my own last night someone hacked into my Microsoft account and used all my stored payment methods to order products and created a Xbox profile. They tried changing my log in credentials but I caught it after the first couple charges to my cash card and PayPal account. I have since regained access to my account, changed my password and added additional security in addition to removing my payment info. I have been refunded the charges as well.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Unable to get castlevania free gold game

Its an Xbox 360 game, you have to enter a payment option even for the free ones. Don’t worry you won’t be charged.
  6. Ramzy1986 Win User

My refund request got excepted on the 19th of august and I still haven’t got my Xbox credits(money) back

The chat and the call back function don’t work. I have been trying for more then a week.

Plus the payment was done with Microsoft credit. So that should be to hard for Microsoft to refund their own managed credit.

Do you have a direct number ? Of direct link that works and can help me ?
Thema:

1. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox - Similar Threads - been charged payment

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  5. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  6. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  7. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  8. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  9. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  10. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a