I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked

Discus and support I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked and I tried to get a refund and it said request denied... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antar Ghaddhab, Jun 9, 2023.

1. I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked

I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked and I tried to get a refund and it said request denied ,please I hope u guys can make this refund

:)

Antar Ghaddhab, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision).

To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.

Also, please secure your account by changing your password or adding a two-step verification.
  3. Ieander Win User

I think my account has been hacked.

Use a 2 step authentificator.
  4. RandyHerman133 Win User

Change your password and do not share it with anyone
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

I'm not sure a factory reset will protect your account, and I'll explain how to do it in a moment. The main thing to do is change your password to something only you know and to something you will remember easily. Make it a mixture of letters, numbers and
    special characters to make it harder to guess or for a hacker to "brute-force" (that is, just try every combination).

The other thing you should consider is requiring two-factor authorization. This is available under the Security tab on the
    Microsoft Account page. There are a number of ways this can work, from sending a text to your phone to using a special app that generates random sequences of numbers. This second phase
    helps block attempts from devices you don't normally use.

If you want to do a factory reset (again, I don't think it's needed, but it won't hurt anything), go to Settings -> System -> Reset console. When you do this, be sure to choose "Keep my games & apps", as the other option will delete everything on your console,
    and that's something you really don't need to do unless you have to.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

I think my account has been hacked

You want to ask for an unauthorised access investigation to be opened when you phone support. While that's being done take some time to review passwords that you've used for various accounts.
Thema:

1. I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked - Similar Threads - been charged 128

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  5. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  6. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  7. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  8. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  9. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  10. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a