I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

Discus and support I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kelly james1, Apr 23, 2024.

1. kelly james1
    kelly james1 Guest

Hi,

I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this.

Could I please get a refund

Thanks

Kelly

:)

kelly james1, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Kelly. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, you can try asking for a refund by going to your subscriptions page: https://account.microsoft.com/services > Manage Subscription > Cancel.

If you’re eligible for a refund, the system will let you know about this during the cancellation process.

However, if this message doesn’t appear, please don’t cancel the subscription and instead try asking for a refund by filling out the refund form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can obtain the order number for the purchase here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Please be aware that submitting a refund request doesn't guarantee one, but I hope you can get a favorable resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I got a problem

First there is no 14 subscription

There is only monthly and 3 months

The 14 day trials aren't charged they're trials and can only be used once
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

Hi Sophie! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox subscription accidental renewal.

Based on your description, it is possible that the 14-day trial subscription might have been redeemed on the account by a family member who frequently uses your Xbox console or Windows PC at home. The subscription must have been renewed after it expired due to the automatic renewal is enabled.

To request a refund for the 12.99 subscription charge, according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

"You can cancel an Xbox subscription at any time. Turning off recurring billing will stop future charges for a subscription and grant you its benefits until its expiration date. You may also be eligible to cancel immediately with a refund; however, not all subscription charges can be refunded.

In addition, you’re entitled to a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription within 30 days after payment. This refund right is limited to one time per Microsoft account, per subscription product.

This refund policy doesn’t affect any additional rights you may have under applicable law and doesn’t apply to prepaid retail subscription codes, which are subject to the return policies of the retailer from which you purchased the code.

Important: Refund requests that are outside of the cancellation processes above are not eligible for a refund.

To cancel and to check refund eligibility from your mobile or desktop browser:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com > services and subscription > Select Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.

Note that if you’re eligible for a refund, you’ll see an option to cancel immediately with a refund."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox one 1 month free trial

Yes, they have just been giving out 14 day trials...
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

14 day trial message.

If you add the 14 day trial and then add the one year code, you will lose the 14 day trial.

It will not give you one year and 14 days gold time.

Its always been that way, nothing has changed.
Thema:

1. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial - Similar Threads - been charged £12

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  7. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  8. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  9. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  10. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox: A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my Microsoft account. Can anyone help?...